• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

Pressure Point Remastered 3/27/09

If you have watched this fanedit, please rate it here:

• 10 stars (awesome)

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • 9 stars

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 8 stars

• 7 stars

• 6 stars (average)

• 5 stars

• 4 stars

• 3 stars

• 2 stars

• 1 star (atrocious)

• Total voters
  • Poll votes is visible for users with special permission.
You can also upload to RS as a free user. Files stay there for 90 days from the last time they were downloaded. So, if your fanedit is successful, they will probably stay there for years and you don't have to worry about seeding.
You can use the rapiduploader even as free user.

Lets see if I got this whole torrenting thing right.

Mininova

checking it out now...
so this one is finished now? Can I move it to firstlings?

Yup. Move away.

Looks like the torrent is working.

nope, because the seeder isn't seeding. Gave me 12mb in 7 minutes and then stopped. You should stop all downloads, all other internet activity that takes any resources, because I for one will of course not stick around for weeks to download one fanedit.

it's not working like this. You might still want to consider a rapidshare upload, especially because not many started downloading yet. But maybe this will change. I will check in tomorrow again.

So much for that idea. *tosses paper in trash*

One of the reasons why I didn't want to put it on Rapidshare was because I could never find a Rar utility. Now that I have one, I'll get this thing up as soon as possible. I'll leave the torrent seeding for now, but I'm not terribly optimistic.

Damn college internet.

I envy you, mfj5000. :)
And I am happy that there will be Rapidshare files.

Strange too boon I am the only 1 getting it. I should be done in less than 2 hours. I will leave it seeded since I dont know if its going to stay up on mininova

I will start DLing and seeding as soon as I finish RapidSharing my Hot Fuzz edit. About an hour or so?

Its done now and I am burning it to dvd. I will be seeding it for awile, maybe other people will want it

Thanks, I'll be DLing this after I reboot into Linux.

I'm afraid the torrent is now dead. Again.

I didn't even know I was still seeding this morning.

I must apologize for the state of the torrent. My internet connection has always been shaky when it comes to torrents and it sometimes takes me over a week to download some of these fanedits. I guess I have more patience than most people. From now on, I'll just set up Rapidshare links and have someone else create a torrent.

I dont know whats happening on this I have been seeding it all day, and it looks like no one is on it at all.

mfj5000 said:
I dont know whats happening on this I have been seeding it all day, and it looks like no one is on it at all.

I'm still seeding for somebody on and off. It goes up, peaks at 100k or so, then dies down again. So somebody out there is stuck at 3%

How did you like the edit, by the way?

I havent watched the whole thing yet, but from what I watched. about 30 min I liked it alot and I think you did a great job.

Back
Top Bottom