• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot. More details on our policies, especially our Own the Source rule are available here. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Favorite Edit of the Year (FEOTY) Nominations for 2020 are now open! Submit your entries here.

Power Rangers

DANLAV05

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Dino Fury really looks great! If it's as good as Beast Morphers (which I enjoyed more than most PR seasons of recent years) we are int for a treat.

Anyway, as the saying goes, I was today years old when I learned there is a full-cast Power Rangers audio drama series - and there has been for over a couple of years! I'm a fan of audio through Big Finish Doctor Who - in fact around 10 years ago I realised I'm a bigger fan of Big Finish than the TV series.

I haven't listened to any of the episodes yet, but I do plan to binge it. I've listened to bits and pieces as well as an interview with the director and cast. This is a reboot, taking inspiration from the Boom Comics, but with a freer approach to continuity. The writer says he was disappointed by the 2017, which motivated him to do this.

https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PLP80QSKDMGeoW1yYXfNUFNo9rx1Dq7g6j

Nic

Reaction score
Trophy Points
DANLAV05 said:
Dino Fury really looks great! If it's as good as Beast Morphers (which I enjoyed more than most PR seasons of recent years) we are int for a treat.

Anyway, as the saying goes, I was today years old when I learned there is a full-cast Power Rangers audio drama series - and there has been for over a couple of years! I'm a fan of audio through Big Finish Doctor Who - in fact around 10 years ago I realised I'm a bigger fan of Big Finish than the TV series.

I haven't listened to any of the episodes yet, but I do plan to binge it. I've listened to bits and pieces as well as an interview with the director and cast. This is a reboot, taking inspiration from the Boom Comics, but with a freer approach to continuity. The writer says he was disappointed by the 2017, which motivated him to do this.

Ooooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, Scyther Audio Productions is SO GOOD!!! Their Power Rangers stuff is incredible, & they've also done a great Batman: Husu audio drama (which is better on youtube, since you have the comic as a visual aid), and I hear they do very faithful productions on classic X-Men stories!

DANLAV05

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Nic said:
DANLAV05 said:

Ooooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, Scyther Audio Productions is SO GOOD!!! Their Power Rangers stuff is incredible, & they've also done a great Batman: Husu audio drama (which is better on youtube, since you have the comic as a visual aid), and I hear they do very faithful productions on classic X-Men stories!

I watched their Batman TLH but had no idea they did Power Rangers. Halfway through Season 1 really enjoying it!

DANLAV05

Reaction score
Trophy Points

NEW THEME SONG!

This and Beast Morphers are the first seasons in years I've been interested for it's own merits and not just the team-up special!  Great looking cast, been following developments

Still sucks we'll probably have to wait at least a year before we find out about Entwistle's shared universe of movies, series and animation though :(

Zarius

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
@DANLAV05 did you check out today's episode?

Last one for a while apparently, but what a story.

Totalled Megazord, Void Knight's true motivations, an appearance by Mick from Ninja Steel, and the origin of the Nexus Prism!

DANLAV05

Reaction score
Trophy Points
@DANLAV05 did you check out today's episode?

Last one for a while apparently, but what a story.

Totalled Megazord, Void Knight's true motivations, an appearance by Mick from Ninja Steel, and the origin of the Nexus Prism!
Haven't found it yet :p in UK

DANLAV05

Reaction score
Trophy Points
You can find all Dino Fury episodes on Youtube.
thanks

Watching now. Best season in years

I thought Beast Morphers was great but ths is on another level

Last edited:
Top Bottom