• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Vote now in wave 1 of the FEOTM Reboot!

Pet Peeve # _____________

Well, i tried, i guess thats all anyone can do...

Rogue-theX said:
Well, i tried, i guess thats all anyone can do...

lol. head bashing not directed toward you. Just frustration in general with politics in this country.

QuickCut said:
Pet Peeve #49: The Dark Knight message board on IMDb. The admins erase it completely periodically because it's full of spam. Don't think that you can post anything there without it getting deleted shortly :|

My mind is blown that you people still use the IMDB boards.

536667_10150648954657134_623747133_9460090_1316687789_n.jpg

TV's Frink said:
So tempted to delete nOm's post...

You'd need to delete all of them! In the thread that is :eek:

Neglify said:
My mind is blown that you people still use the IMDB boards.

If by use you mean laugh at then yes I still do a lot.

"realists: tell it like it is"

Bah! I once heard a "Realist" say "If i we're Ripley, i would've left the f#ckin' kid there and took off in the drop ship" I told that person to fuck off.

Rogue-theX said:

Bah! I once heard a "Realist" say "If i we're Ripley, i would've left the f#ckin' kid there and took off in the drop ship" I told that person to fuck off.

hahaha. Not the response he was probably looking for.

You just made me think of a potential new word. "Idrealist." A person who pursues idealistic goals realistically.

Rogue-theX said:

Also, if it were any other kid, I might have left them behind, but that particular kid was just too damn cute. I'd go off on some damn fool's crusade to save her ass in a heartbeat!

Rogue-theX said:

Totally, Rogue! Realism is overrated. Why I could just eat that little Newt girl up and make three more just like her.

Rogue-theX said:

Well, the Newt I'd save, but Jonesy can blow with the Nostromo! :p

Pet Peeve #51: Facebook e-mail notifications. They used to be instantaneous, but lately they don't show up until hours later, or even until the next day. And sometimes they'll send me some, but not all. WTF is up with that!?! It annoys me to no end to find what appears to be new messages in my inbox, only to find out that it's for messages that were actually posted hours ago, or even the day before.

Pet Peeve #53: When someone sweeps my leg.

Pet Peeve #54: Calls that don't make sense.

Pet Peeve #55: Mantrid drones.

Pet Peeve #56: Avatars that are a shameless self-promotion.

Pet Peeve #57: Neglify making fun of my avatar. :cry:

Don't think you haven't done it before, Neglify, you repetitious... something...

Neglify said:
Pet Peeve #8: Editors shamelessly plugging their edits with their avatars ;-)

Back
Top Bottom