• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

Pet Peeve # _____________

geminigod said:
Hahaha. Busted! Where's the "you just got Frinked" pic.

frinked.jpg

Pet Peeve #21: Inspecific specificity - example: "the other day" ("the" implying a specific date but "other" being lazy about it)

Pet Peeve #23:
googleling what a pet peeve is to answer a thread about pet peeve, but finaly ending with no idea...

Pet Peeve #24: People who are intolerant of other people's cultures

Lol, my wife's favorite line from that movie.

Pet Peeve #25: Faneditors who show no interest in or respect for the body of work that has preceded them and are thus unable to articulate what makes their edit unique.

geminigod said:
Pet Peeve #25: Faneditors who show no interest in or respect for the body of work that has preceded them and are thus unable to articulate what makes their edit unique.

Have I told you about my next two edits?

Matrix Revolutions: The Epicer Edition
Two Towers: Re-rebuilt

These will be unlike ANY Matrix or Two Towers edits that have EVER been fathomed.

Neglify said:
Have I told you about my next two edits?

Matrix Revolutions: The Epicer Edition
Two Towers: Re-rebuilt

These will be unlike ANY Matrix or Two Towers edits that have EVER been fathomed.

Those edits will be welcome additions on the new website I am creating: www.faneditfanedit.org

Payback—The Fully Repaid Hybrid Cut.

Payback - The Fully Rebuilt Epic 80MPG Hybrid Cut

geminigod said:

Pet Peeve #27: when you already posted Pet Peeve #25 and the next guy to post SHOULD have labeled his post "Pet Peeve #26":-o

#28: When I have to keep saying the same thing over and over.

TV's Frink said:
#28: When I have to keep saying the same thing over and over.

Pet Peeve #29: When some Mod keeps telling me to read the rules!

Gatos said:
Pet Peeve #29: When some Mod keeps telling me to read the rules!

+1!

Er, uh... Pet Peeve #30: +1!

Back
Top Bottom