• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

Pet Peeve # _____________

People who typo the name of the site in their edits. Its not fanbit.org.

Oh wait i did that. My bad :p

Pet Peeve #31: Fox 2!
Independence-Day-independence-day-film-13694453-1280-800.jpg

Explosion_mushroom_shaped.gif

Pet Peeve #__: People who sign off on their forum posts. Really, I can't figured out who posted from your name and avatar IMMEDIATELY ABOVE WHAT YOU WROTE?

ThrowgnCpr said:
Pet Peeve #__: People who sign off on their forum posts. Really, I can't figured out who posted from your name and avatar IMMEDIATELY ABOVE WHAT YOU WROTE?

I was new at the time. It was merely a formality, kind sir!

-AEmovieguy-

Pet Peeve #36: Pet Peeves #'s 33-35 totally sucked Uranus.

-Rogue-theX-En-Haxan-Harkonen, of the blood of Taarak, the last of the race.

Pet Peeve #37: Cocky dicks who think their opinion of something is the be-all-end-all on the subject.

Neglify said:
Pet Peeve #37: Cocky dicks who think their opinion of something is the be-all-end-all on the subject.

You're wrong about that!

Pet Peeve # ♪%
Dopplegangers:
twins-poster-thumb.jpg

Because you can never tell them apart. Period.

Pet Peeve #39
The Fucking Alvin and the Chipmunks
I
HATE THEM HATE THEM HATE THEM SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH
They are not funny, I can't stand them even for one second and they have some of the most uninspiring and annoying voices EVER!
50291_308329148741_4487580_n.jpg

DEATH TO THE CHIPMUNKS!

Pet Peeve #40: could of / should of / would of / must of

Pet steeve # 56: People who know what a word/phrase/joke means but refuse to tell you what it means cause they are douche bags.
Pet peeve # 412: People who carelessly/obviously/unashamedly steal your shit but get mad when you steal it back, to the point where they need there wives to make you give your shit back "Or he'll get really upset".
Pet peeve # 13: Wives/girlfriends/cars who come along and fuck up friendships, and are evil or possibly evil.
Pet peeve # 69: Ghosts/poltergiests/imaginations who slam doors suddenly and without warning.
Pet peeve # 45: Letterboxed dvd's with bad color/interlacing problems/no trailer with deleted footage.
Pet peeve # 64: busy internal monologue/tinnitus/noisy fridge.
Pet peeve # 45: People who bitch about the new Prometheus movie not looking old school enough.
Pet pevee # 46: Prometheus not being rated R. I mean, FFS.

Rogue-theX said:
Pet peeve # 69: Ghosts/poltergiests/imaginations who slam doors suddenly and without warning.
:shock: Spooky! Things that go:bump: in the night!

Pet peeve # 45: Letterboxed dvd's with bad color/interlacing problems/no trailer with deleted footage.

Now this one I can relate to. :lol:

Pet Peeve #41: Bad voice over narration. Show. Don't tell.

Rogue-theX said:
Pet peeve # 412: People who carelessly/obviously/unashamedly steal your shit but get mad when you steal it back, to the point where they need there wives to make you give your shit back "Or he'll get really upset".

Always keep the receipt! Security ink pens are good as well...

One of my ex's found out the hard way that I mark all my CD's/DVD's although I did have the distinct pleasure of seeing her make a total fool of herself in front of a couple of mutual friends :lol:

Pet peeve #whatever - People substituting alternate words for swears, really, really fecks me off.

Pet peeve #googolplex - Only 12 Walking Dead comics a year?!? seriously Robbo WTF man!

Pet Peeve #98: people who are too lazy to even capitalize their own names.

Back
Top Bottom