• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

OT.com Updates (no forum drama allowed)

Oh hai denny dahmage.

TVs Frink said:
Oh hai denny dahmage.

Heya.

Don't know how much time I'll spend here but I figured I'd better post since the last time I created an account here it seemed to have disappeared and I'm guessing it's because I didn't post?

Shrug emoticon

Dunno.  You better post because you make good posts.

Hmmm, I'm suspicious of coffee in general, but I like suspiciouscoffee, so I don't know what to think about this recent turn of events.

TVs Frink said:
DominicCobb said:
Nice to see you guys here, but I hope you also take a chance to explore what this particular site has to offer, rather than just use it as sort of a safe space from the OT.com moderation.

^That.  We have a lot of neat fanedits here and a lot of good discussion about both fanedits and film in general.

I'll check it out. I don't have the talent to contribute to fanedits, but I might have the ability to contribute to subpar, at best, discussions about film in general.   :p

Watching fanedits is contributing, especially if you let the creator know you watched it.

^ That, and also giving feedback on clips and ideas is almost always appreciated and useful to faneditors here. Positive, negative, whatever. If it's genuine and/or constructive, it all helps.

Yes to all of the above! A lot of great projects have come out of this site that were overlooked or not mentioned over at OT simply due to the more focused nature of the site.

Simply joining here has made me consider taking up my Return of the Jedi edit again. I think I was on to something with it and I was pretty good at editing in that the cuts were seamless and stuff. Hmm...

TVs Frink said:
Watching fanedits is contributing, especially if you let the creator know you watched it.

Dear lord, tonight i watched ROTR ...

oh wait, that is a lie

dahmage said:
TVs Frink said:

Dear lord, tonight i watched ROTR ...

oh wait, that is a lie

Back
Top Bottom