• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

OT.com Updates (no forum drama allowed)

the way this site works, and the posting system and stuff, it's going to take some getting used to, but... it's okay. i'm happy here. :)

We've got a nice set up here.  @q2 deserves a lot of credit for keeping it running smoothly, and @reave for rescuing it when the previous owner moved on.

I do miss the OT PM thread feature however.  I gotta hand it to Jay, that was a great idea.

Thought you all should know, this thread is being watched.  Due to two posts I made here, I was asked not to return to ot.com.  I haven't been banned, just asked not to return.

Oh no. We're being watched!?!? Do you think they know!?!?

But in somewhat more seriousness. Who cares. I came here to have a new home and also I like the bigger emphasis on fanedits. I didn't come here to continue talking about OT.com.

yeah, this thread here was just so that we could settle in and stuff.

Collipso said:
the way this site works, and the posting system and stuff, it's going to take some getting used to, but... it's okay. i'm happy here. :)

This. As much shit (are we allowed to swear here? Haven't posted here in years and I don't remember. Sincere apologies if not) as we used to talk about markdown syntax... Well I was used to it and I kinda got used to it. Lol

Markdown is terrible.  There's a legitimate advanced text editor here, or you can use html tags if you prefer (same format OT used to use).

Rules are here.

Swearing is allowed but try not to go overboard.  You might enjoy this thread, however.

Of course markdown is terrible and this is better, but I was used to it and it was a little more mobile friendly, just insomuch as I could edit things just by typing characters instead of hitting tiny buttons. But I'll adapt and conquer it. 

And that thread does look like something I would give at least an 8/10.

TVs Frink said:
Even chyron.

:D 

Indeed.

Just to be clear, I commonly have a snarky sense of humor. Sometimes text hides the intended tone.

I think I'm going to like this place. Should've signed up years ago.

Hey people. I've wanted to make an account on this site for a long time but never got around to it. Who knew an originaltrilogy.com exodus is what would bring me here?

Anyway, I promise to be on my best behavior.

MovieFreakedMind said:
Anyway, I promise to be on my best behavior.

Why don't you try kicking it up a notch and try just having good behavior?  :p

I now find myself very depressed.  :( 

15 years of being on ot.com is all gone.

It's never really gone, so long as you remember.

It's not gone, but it's also not the same.

Nice to see you guys here, but I hope you also take a chance to explore what this particular site has to offer, rather than just use it as sort of a safe space from the OT.com moderation.

DominicCobb said:
Nice to see you guys here, but I hope you also take a chance to explore what this particular site has to offer, rather than just use it as sort of a safe space from the OT.com moderation.

^That.  We have a lot of neat fanedits here and a lot of good discussion about both fanedits and film in general.

Maybe eventually I will get around to creating threads for sports conversations.  See if anyone here will talk sports.

Back
Top Bottom