• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

OT.com Updates (no forum drama allowed)

Collipso

Reaction score
Trophy Points
@moe_syzlak, only three were banned: me, Possessed, and TV's Frink. i'm sure you know frink, and possessed is not an active member here, nor is he here right now. so i'd be the only "troublemaker". i'm not, i guarantee you that. there were some disagreements over OT.com regarding certain aspects of the moderation for the past few months which resulted in today's storm. i love that place very much, but there were some (apparently) unsolvable differences.

chyron8472

Reaction score
Trophy Points
for the record, you can @ someone and it will tag them in your post.

Moe_Syzlak

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Okay, I feel better. I know the types of things I’m talking about experiencing at OT would never be condoned by Frink. So I’m reassured that, whatever the beef, it likely was not what I was fearing.

Bobson Dugnutt

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Was there any reasoning for the deletion of the politics threads other than that people could find them through Google? That's the only thin response from Jay I could find

chyron8472

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Moe_Syzlak said:
I know the types of things I’m talking about experiencing at OT would never be condoned by Frink.

Okay, wait. This is @"TVs Frink" we're talking about, right?

Frink puts the FUN in dysFUNctional. ;)

Possessed

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Hi guys.

Also, "the beef", beyond being fresh and never frozen at Wendy's, was mostly just between many members and the way the administrator treated people/interacted with people he disagreed with (often breaking his own rules in doing) and the way he conducted in general. Not really amongst each other, so there isn't any "fight" being brought here or anything like that.

addiesin

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Here he puts the od in Mod.

Well, it sounded good in my head.

Moe_Syzlak

Reaction score
Trophy Points
chyron8472 said:
Moe_Syzlak said:
I know the types of things I’m talking about experiencing at OT would never be condoned by Frink.

Okay, wait. This is @"TVs Frink" we're talking about, right?

Frink puts the FUN in dysFUNctional. ;)
Maybe. But it’s not the misogynistic, racist type of dysfunction.

Collipso

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Handman said:
Well, I received a message from Collipso on my YouTube account asking how to keep in contact... here I am.

it felt great to read your message! glad to see you around these parts, handman.

TV's Frink

You Catch On Pretty Quick
Staff member
Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
I'm very happy to see you all here by the way.  Even chyron. We fight a lot, but family is family.

Collipso

Reaction score
Trophy Points
TVs Frink said:
I'm very happy to see you all here by the way.  Even chyron. We fight a lot, but family is family.

indeed. if only some other guy could understand this...

anyway, is dahmage here? or dom?

TV's Frink

You Catch On Pretty Quick
Staff member
Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Dom is an admin here.

Top Bottom