• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

OT.com Updates (no forum drama allowed)

chyron8472 said:
Except for a certain someone to drive into a tree, apparently.

Yeah that was bad idea. We wouldn't want the tree damaged.

Last edited by a moderator:
giphy.gif

chyron8472 said:
Also @"TVs Frink" can't really be His Royal Snarkiness here like he was there, at least I don't think, since he's a mod.

I'm a toned down version of my true (OT.com) self.

Well, I received a message from Collipso on my YouTube account asking how to keep in contact... here I am.

Lets see

1. big fight on ot.com

2. people leave and come here.

Why does this feel like deja vu to me?

If there was a reason, it wouldn't really be deja vu, it'd just be remembering something that actually happened.

mr-pedantic.png

I’m not on OT because, from what little I’ve seen, that place is a shitshow. I assume there was some big blowup and now the problem members have been banned and have decided to congregate here. I sincerely hope I’m reading this wrong.

AHG2uMD.gif

Welcome refugees from OT, there is always room on the FE Couch for all. 

Are Jay and Silverwook the only mods left there since Moth3r disappeared and oojason stepped down?

Moe_Syzlak said:
I’m not on OT because, from what little I’ve seen, that place is a shitshow. I assume there was some big blowup and now the problem members have been banned and have decided to congregate here. I sincerely hope I’m reading this wrong.

Pretty much.

With that said let's keep the OT bashing to an absolute minimum, otherwise we'll have to close this thread.  FE is not looking to start, or even condone via inaction, a fight with OT.

Bobson Dugnutt said:
AHG2uMD.gif

Are Jay and Silverwook the only mods left there since Moth3r disappeared and oojason stepped down?

Anchorhead is also a mod.  I think he's more active behind the scenes but he does post occasionally.

Moe_Syzlak said:

Haha, only three people were banned, and one of them (Frink) is a mod here!  But those bannings have prompted many other members to leave and I figured they'd show up here.  I liked a fair lot of them, so I followed suit.

Bobson Dugnutt said:
AHG2uMD.gif

Thanks, Bobson.  Yeah, that's the current situation, but Anchorhead is still there too.

TVs Frink said:
Moe_Syzlak said:

Pretty much.

With that said let's keep the OT bashing to an absolute minimum, otherwise we'll have to close this thread.  FE is not looking to start, or even condone via inaction, a fight with OT.

To be clear, I wasn’t bashing OT, the site, or its mods. I found it to be filled with the type of Star Wars fans I find to be the worst of the worst. That is something I’ve never thought about this place.

Moe_Syzlak said:
TVs Frink said:
Moe_Syzlak said:

Pretty much.

To be clear, I wasn’t bashing OT, the site, or its mods. I found it to be filled with the type of Star Wars fans I find to be the worst of the worst. That is something I’ve never thought about this place.

I've heard OT members say as much about TFN, although I've never been to TFN so can't confirm.

Back
Top Bottom