• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

My Brute: fun, free internet fighting game

Ripplin said:
TMBTM is still going strong. Level 11 now. :)
I guess... plenty of weapons but hardly any powers. It's really hard to go on with my TMBTM brute.
Jedgreen on the contrary is amazing... :shock: 8)

boon23 said:
at level 8 you can fight level 7 brutes and still gain your 2 exp points for a win.
That's partially right. You can fight someone 1 or 2 levels below you and still get 2 points. 3 or more levels, though, and you only get 1 point.

Made it to the 10th hour of the tourney with Wormchops today. New personal record. :)

Well, my clan is still dead, basically, so I think I'll at least move the FE/OT guys to the Fanedit clan (that would be blueyoda, bkev, and bionichrist [elbarto1]), if not all of them.

Ok, you now have a bunch of pending membership approvals. I'm moving all of my guys, including those I took over for people. That represents 162 points. I also PM'd!! TMBTM saying he should move, too.

they are all in now. :)

I'm not gonna say anything over at the buckethead forum and see how long it is until someone notices. Haha.

I was just talking about Jedgreen and my character Powmp with TMBTM. Powmp doesn't have as many health points, but he has the 'thief' ability, which is huge. :)

Made it to the 10th hour of the tourney with Mumblin today. :) Oh, and someone already noticed that my guys are gone from the other clan. "Wait, what's the deal with the clan? Why are there suddenly 5 Brutes at least missing?!?!?" The whole clan thing is all kinda irrelevant, really, cuz only the spammers get anywhere on the leader board. Haha.

I am so glad to be out of level 8. It was just a bad time for my brute's life. Level 9 started off with the strong arm, and whooping 2 brute's asses. :grin:

Yeah, certain levles are harder than others because of who you face. As I say that, bkev has now lost 5 in a row. :oops:

I now have white43 with the pending of the membership and the hey hey look at my brute fight with the hurting...

he is in.
Oh, btw, do yourself a favor and don't even ask Psychodayv to join this clan.

Ripplin said:
I now have white43 with the pending of the membership and the hey hey look at my brute fight with the hurting...
Oh sure, try to use my line in a thread I rarely read! ;)

I went to level 21 with Mumblin and got the armor upgrade. I figured it would just be implied, but no, he's actually wearing samurai-style armor! :)

jeez, my level 17 brute is a real bad-ass and crushes level 20 guys...

am i right or what, boon?

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

my time will come... I know it :) And I have beaten you once... will do it again soon. :razz:

my little wussy brute has no chance in hell against either of you, but he is enjoying sitting on the sidelines and watching you two go at it :grin:

Back
Top Bottom