• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

My Brute: fun, free internet fighting game

elbarto1 said:
Ripplin said:
Good stuff, eb1! (if I called you EB110, would you know what I was talking about?)

no idea... do tell :grin:
Bugatti%20eb110%20ss.jpg

Bugatti EB 110. :)

As for the clan thing, I think the guy running it is out fishing or something. I keep asking him about it, but he hasn't been around. I'll try and see what's up.

me: hey, did you see that friggin awesome new clan?

I: no. are they cool?

me: dude, it´s clan ´Fanedit´! any questions?

I: no sir, i bet those guys are smart and sexy and know how to handle their towel!

me: you can bet your ugly ass on that my friend. now stop talking to yourself!

8)

oh yes you are. And a Fanedit clan member now. :)

hehehe, welcome buddy.

now go clean our weapons for battle!

:smile:

Good to see you're all gung-ho about it, boon. I'm getting close to defecting to the FE clan if my guy doesn't wake up soon! Just be sure you actually continue playing, huh? (I remember your post on Jan. 4th...) If you ever do get tired of playing it again, I don't know if it's possible to have someone else run it. Well, I suppose they could as long as they were given the password of the brute of the person who started the clan. Haha. What I'm saying is, I'm playing every day and would be willing to take over if such a situation ever arose.

Weird post, yes, but I'm just thinking of the clan I'm in now. I've explained some things to the guy running it, including how people are joining another clan cuz he's not around. You kinda need someone who is playing every day to run it when membership approvals are needed. I have one brute who has been 'pending' for a few weeks now. That's not good.

If he doesn't get on the ball, I might defect all of my brutes to the FE clan, which would be an instant 91 point boost, which is pretty massive.

TMBTM is level 8 now, and still the only player I've ever seen with a mace! I haven't even seen it as an unused weapon during a fight. What's up with that?! :? I have a couple of guys with the 'strong arm' ability (including Mumblin), which is custom made for the mace, but they don't even have one.

I'm starting to think having a mace is as rare as having a bear, so congrats, The Man! :wink:

i wanted a bear too. what did i get? a dog.

now i have two dogs...

:(

Two dogs is ok. It's kinda like having two shields. Haha.

I just met two brutes with a mace. They won.
A mace is a cool weapon, but it's not the ultimate weapon believe me...
I'd prefer two dogs instead.

TMBTM said:
I'd prefer two dogs instead.
There y'go, Heinrich! An endorsement for two dogs. :wink:

A couple of weapons I've seen that I'd love to have, especially with some of my weaker brutes, are the hammer and halberd. They always seem to hit for at least 35-40 points no matter who wields them.

Hey blueyoda, have you stopped playing? :(

There y'go, Heinrich! An endorsement for two dogs. :wink:

yo, TMBTM let´s switch. i want that mace...

today two of three brutes used a whip against me (and my two dogs)! it was the first time i saw a whip and then i saw it again. i lost both fights because that thing has an amazing attack rate...

had to think of that old annoying pop song by devo...

:-(

ripplin, you sly bastard! you tricked us into getting even more extremegeeky than we thought we were by playing that game you brought here...

:smile:

I've seen a whip a couple of times. It's pretty deadly.

I have a pending Fanedit clan membership with Wormchops now.

Oh, I have a brute with a mace now. Great weapon, and the hit rate seems to be pretty good!

Yesterday Boon and I created a brute who got a bear for his level 2...

Back
Top Bottom