• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

My Brute: fun, free internet fighting game

ripplin, brother brute, could you please invite me (again)? i think i deleted the first one...

:oops:

If you've tried, it should just be in the "pending" stage, but I'll let them know that heinrich020 wants in specifically. :) If you don't see that it's "pending", here's the link again: http://mybrute.com/team/153526

Is it someone here that goes by the name Zappaf at mybrute?

Hey, don't forget to keep playing, guys!

TMBTM should do well now that he has a...gulp...morningstar! :eek: You know, I've been playing this game for a few months and you're the first person I've seen with a morningstar! Must be rare. Use it well! :smile:

I see that TMBTM went to Level 4. How's that morningstar? I wish I had a heavy weapon like that other than just a club.

Ripplin said:
I see that TMBTM went to Level 4. How's that morningstar? I wish I had a heavy weapon like that other than just a club.
Not bad, I only wish my brute use it at the start of each battle...
Amazing I raised to level 4 considering the poor amount of fight I won! :wat:

i just saw that FatherMerrin is one of my two pupils!

Yeah brother, as yoda would say ´following me, you will regret not!´

:smile:

some ass just struck me down with a big hammer...

coward!

The game is working again. :) No explanations as to what happened or anything, but whatever.

I stopped playing mybrute for now. I discovered torchlight and it is so much fun!

show off your Torchlight character in the video games thread then :p

how does playing torchlight affect the 3-4 minutes you have to spend on your 3 daily fights on mybrute???

I wish I knew who this Zappaf fellow is. I don't have a lot of pupils playing regularly, but he keeps going strong. TMBTM is doing well, too. Haven't heard from some of you in a long time, though. :/

I just matched my record for most amount of points of damage with one hit again: 120 after "hulking up" and hitting a guy with my club.

Can anyone remember their best?

New one-hit record with Mumblin: 123 points! The whole fight lasted less than 10 seconds. When it started, I threw a net on the guy's dog, then I hulked up, then hit him with my club. :grin:

Oh, I saw a bear die in the game for the first time yesterday. Sad to see it slowly fall to its face like that... Takes a lot to knock one out, though, as they have 110 hit points.

My bear just hit the opponent two times in a row. I'd never seen that before! That's around 40 points of damage, too. :)

TMBTM went up to Level 7 today. I'm sure the game is a fun little diversion when not editing. :)

created a brute to see what the fuss was about, his name is bionichrist. I cant join your clan though as it is full.

Good stuff, eb1! (if I called you EB110, would you know what I was talking about?)

The clan still has a couple of slots open, but it's on an approval system. so your membership should just be pending right now.

Ripplin said:
Good stuff, eb1! (if I called you EB110, would you know what I was talking about?)

no idea... do tell :grin:

The clan still has a couple of slots open, but it's on an approval system. so your membership should just be pending right now.

supercool!

Back
Top Bottom