• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

My Brute: fun, free internet fighting game

wow, very lucky!!! That jump in the air and shoot (something) thing is awesome!!!

I just watched the fight against Heinrich and he is damn lucky he did not get his ass kicked:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

i already started cursing your name but then... i just laughed at you!

:lol:

Just got my 400th win with Powmp. :) Once I got that bear, I wish I'd changed my signature so that any new pupils would be under him instead. Haha. Actually, Klerdtz, and especially Wormchops, have been almost unstoppable at times. Wormchops is probably the most dominant of all of them. (having 9 abilities and 21 strength doesn't hurt!)

neubitmapt.png

you keep reaching for that rainbow! and one day you´ll just gonna have it all. on a plate! with a salad on the side!!!

sorry:

my name is heinrich and my brute is level 17.

his was level 21!

:eek:

yes, that was a super embarrassing fight. I did not hit Heinrich once... he wiped the floor with me. He is not just stronger, he is also damn lucky... :)

I sure wish more of my pupils would still play. I have so many hit-and-runs! :razz: Other than the ones I've taken over playing for, there are only 3 or 4 that actually still play on a regular basis. B'oh! I wish there was a way to send a message to players to encourage them to play, especially since if they don't use a username I know, I can't even contact them elsewhere about it.

Oh, and for some reason, I don't get experience points anymore for some of them that do still play, like heinrich. That's frustrating! :???:

Once again, pending membership for white43. And I notice there is an opening at the moment, too.

Oh, and for some reason, I don't get experience points anymore for some of them that do still play, like heinrich. That's frustrating!

is it possible that you only get ep for your pupils until they reach a certain level?

and on a sidenote: did you beat up boon already? it´s really not that hard!

I dunno about the levels. One of them I still get experience for is at level 15, which is pretty good. I don't remember what level you were at when it stopped. I've had some stop at way lower levels too, like 7 or 8.

I think I had Mumblin take on boon before, and vice versa. Mixed results. I always forget to do it, though.

Mumblin (395) and Klerdtz (399) will be reaching the 400 win mark soon. Powmp already did it a while ago. (424 now) I'd still say Wormchops is the man, though. At the current rate, he'll hit 400 even earlier than Powmp did.

yeah sure, bring your stupid laser/jump up thing in the game...!

that feels a bit like a wall hack in a shooter game.

but you deserved that victory after countless defeats...

and don´t let anyone tell you that you´re a coward going against brutes that are 4 levels under yours! those people are liars and you know the truth!

:wink:

:)
as long as it is close I am happy.
My brute has always been weak. "Deluge" made him at least better. And I will grow stronger with every level.

Chuck Norris goes down with a sidekick to the face :smile:

ThrowVsChuckNorris.jpg

You beat Chuck Norris? This game doesn't look very realistic...
;)

I've beaten ol' Chuck dozens and dozens of times in the game. He must be an impostor, huh? ;)

TMBTM hit level 14 yesterday. Woo!

I still have no clue who my pupil Zappaf is, but he's really sticking with it! He went up to level 16 today! :razz:

Back
Top Bottom