• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

MARVEL The TV Series - Season One

I'm aware of at least two other editors that attempt something that is similar but certainly not the same. Unless my suspicions are correct and you are one of those editors. Not sure why you would set up a new website and change your name though. Maybe not...okay...at least two other editors and perhaps five other edits?

Not sure why you would set up a new website and change your name though
:ROFLMAO: No, I don't think I'm one of them.
I believe.

Well, please, tell me what those edits are, seriously. On the one hand I would love to enjoy them, and on the other hand, if they are as similar as you say and my edit is superfluous, then the sooner I verify it the better, it's not that I'm running out of time to make unnecessary edits. ;) As I said, I assumed that other editors would have already had this idea, I just don't know them (except for one, who had a similar but quite different idea).

Thanks!

I'm aware of at least two other editors that attempt something that is similar but certainly not the same...
I said the same thing...similar but certainly not the same. One attempts to consecutively order the entire MCU and then cut it into movie sized segments. That's an overhaul. The other may be doing something similar to either of you. I didn't look deep enough. I was missing a couple of the source movies.

Really? Well, I'm a totally ignorant, so if you can show me those other edits that do "basically" the same as me, I'd appreciate it, I'd love to see them. Seriously, zero irony. I am in this to enjoy.

Thank you!

Rest assured, I don't think anyone has both completed a version of the MCU-as-TV idea AND had it approved here. And if they did, that's not to say it would be the same as yours. I don't want to discourage you from making what you want to make. Because you asked for examples of what's come before, they are here:

The most popular edit online was someone named Samuel Masters, who as far as I know isn't a member here, it got the most press in 2018.

The ones I've seen posted on the forums have either never been completed, or if they were they weren't submitted, or if they were they weren't approved. Since the forum software won't allow searching for terms shorter than 4 characters, I cannot use "MCU" as a search term, which makes finding threads from the past fifteen years difficult. So, here were the most recent three threads I could find.

I've said what I would want to see in an MCU TV show before, I won't repeat it here in its entirety because the amount of text would not be helpful to this discussion, but let it be said the level of effort required to achieve something transformative with this amount of source material that so many are so familiar with already, is scary. For real, good luck, hope you get to make what you truly want to make.

I said the same thing...similar but certainly not the same. One attempts to consecutively order the entire MCU and then cut it into movie sized segments. That's an overhaul. The other may be doing something similar to either of you. I didn't look deep enough. I was missing a couple of the source movies.
Well, as I said, I assumed that other editors would have already had a similar idea, it's logical.

I'll let people decide if they want to see this edit or the others, or all of them. After all nobody is forced to see all, or none.

Thanks, Artis.

Last edited:
The most popular edit online was someone named Samuel Masters
Yeah, addiesin, the Samuel Masters' edit is the one I said I knew that mixed several movies per episode. I found it super interesting at the time, although not what I wanted to do, as you will have seen. I simply think all these edits can coexist, because there are tastes for every kind of edits. :)

Thank you very much for taking the time to look for those links, I'll take a look at them as soon as I have a free moment and I will take into account all your comments. I think that I just can't offer you what you want to see in this type of edit (didn't you like the Masters' edit, which seems more your type?), but I think other people might be interested in this one, and for them is this edit. And for myself, of course. I love all kinds of edits.

good luck, hope you get to make what you truly want to make
If you're honest, I appreciate it. I don't know why those editors abandoned their projects, but I hope that in the future (I hope not far one, although edit review times are not short) we can check whether or not I was able to achieve my goal. With your support it will certainly be easier.

Cheers.

Last edited:
I have checked the 3 Marvel edits that you have shared here and since all 3 seem to be cancelled (unfortunately), we can say that there is no edit like mine and therefore it is not redundant, as stated. I will continue with it until further notice. The Masters' edit, very different from mine, is still practically the only one with similarities.

I can see there is some confusion about what I intend to do with this edit or about its "simplicity" of proposal, so I have updated the post to detail my plan as much as possible. I hope that this will at least shed some light so that everyone can decide if they are interested in this edit or not. If more questions arise I will update the main post. (y)

Last edited:
EXAMPLE #1:
INTRO OPENING
(From MARVEL S01E01 Star-Spangled Man)

I have updated the main post adding this content.

Last edited:
EXAMPLE #2:
"PREVIOUSLY" RECAP
(From MARVEL S06E01 WandaVision)

Last edited:
EXAMPLE #3:
CLIFFHANGER ENDINGS AND 'TO BE CONTINUED'
(From MARVEL S01E01 The Star-Spangled Man + S02E12 The Path Of Thunder)

Last edited:
Quick update:
I have updated the first 6 episodes (1, 2, 2b, 3, 3b, 4). The rest of the season remains the same.

AVvXsEj6zzZ7rIEu24ix5v7FGdYRzVxHMkdsbFam4q3Lafg_IiWDQBHg-qx8jZPzxSwFBUKEqQSxF9U4B53Af7sOPV5K_B7C4CJX3zPken57KWtHt-nnhx9hbTf76SABHQ4l2d6c9q-hR6XmqpGedNsN6lcG7mMAHua1SVmVXeh5O0q6Wa-TleFf3Ss03g7JIg

Second and last update:
I have updated the Iron Man 1 episodes (7, 8, 9 now), and I have given the season its final numbering. 👇

AVvXsEjgjC-OIIGeYOfyGPI_zIT6yreGw_7Twjd51QIzgk6iPcchdEEA2GaYtOKTjJLMY91Z3TnqaXxU0P6KpEoBTe4CBpKBWDa8aBysqW5Mb96RaFV-O6XMX8wrX4fBemyunwIBe3XICPqDug8MAotgrDpSOh2A5NkGIRoWCBCfQS-1gafPoSEh-nfZdCRZPg

I'll not do any more updates in this season, it's already ready to be seen.

Last edited:
Thank you, guys! 🥰 I love you love it.

Updated thread:

The review period has ended and the calendar for MARVEL, The TV Series is now official:
Season One Premiere: December, 25.
But to whet your appetite, you can already watch the first episode.

My delivery plan for the seasons and episodes is as follows:

▶️ I will launch each season coinciding with the beginning of each season of the year (season 1 will begin this winter), releasing four seasons a year.

▶️ To be notified instantly when a new episode or a new season comes out, I recommend subscribing to my Youtube channel, where I will be announcing everything in detail with different trailers and clips.

Schedule:

▶️ Season 1 (beginning of the Infinity Saga):
release in Winter 2022/2023 (December)
The Cold Open

▶️ Season 2:
release in Spring 2023 (April)
The Blooming Season

▶️ Season 3:
release in Summer 2023 (July)
The Hot Season

▶️ Season 4 (end of the Infinity Saga):
release in Autumn 2023 (October)
The Season of the Fall

▶️ Season 5 onwards (beginning of the Multiverse Saga):
TBD

Well, show me some love if you want to see this thing. :)

Last edited:
Updated thread:

The review period has ended and the calendar for MARVEL, The TV Series is now official:
Season One Premiere: New Year, January 1.
But to whet your appetite, you can already watch the first episode.
If this isn't available until January, the IFDB submission should reflect that. We can put it in ITW until then if not yet released.

If this isn't available until January, the IFDB submission should reflect that. We can put it in ITW until then if not yet released.
You can do whatever it takes, of course, but I haven't submitted that submission yet (I submitted a different edit this week). However the first edit/episode is available right now, maybe that counts as "released"?

Updated thread:

The COMPLETE season one of MARVEL The TV Series is available now. You know what to do.

Enjoy the awesome final trailer:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom