• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

MARVEL The TV Series - Season One

NOTFLIX

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
I apologize in advance if there are spelling errors or if something is not understood, English is not my native language. 😅

MARVEL, The TV Series + website

Listing of this edit:

https://ifdb.fanedit.org/marvel-the-tv-series-season-1/

Update:

You can already watch the COMPLETE SEASONS 1 to 4.

(▶️ To be notified instantly when a new episode or a new season comes out, I recommend subscribing to my Youtube channel, where I will be announcing everything in detail with different trailers and clips)

Release Trailer:

+

My delivery plan for the seasons and episodes is as follows:

I will launch each season coinciding with the beginning of each season of the year (season 1 will begin this winter), releasing four seasons a year.

▶️ Season 1 (beginning of the Infinity Saga):
release in Winter 2022/2023 (December 25) ✅
The Cold Open

▶️ Season 2:
release in Spring 2023 (April 1) ✅
The Blooming Season

▶️ Season 3:
release in Summer (July 4) ✅
The Hot Season

▶️ Season 4 (end of the Infinity Saga):
release in Autumn (October 31) ✅
The Season of the Fall

▶️ Season 5 onwards (beginning of the Multiverse Saga):
2024 (TBD)

Well, show me some love if you want to see this thing. :)

Season One info:
release in Winter 2022/2023 (December, 25)

Edit: Movies to episodes
Runtime: about 40 min/1 hour x episode (20 episodes)
PG: TV-14
Quality: 1080p
Language: English (Stereo)
Subtitles: English, Spanish

Synopsis:
Witness how remarkable people like Captain America, Iron Man or Thor become the Earth’s mightiest heroes and how they learn to fight together as a team to stop an alien invasion that will change the fate of the universe forever.

Intention:
Have you missed some Marvel movies or you don’t know their correct viewing order? Or do you prefer TV series over movies? Maybe you want to introduce your friends or family to the MCU but it’s too much complicated? Or do you just want to try something different? Here is the solution: the whole MARVEL Cinematic Universe becomes a TV Series!

Series info:
In order to enjoy the MCU in the most orderly, fluid and dynamic way possible, all the interconnected Marvel Studios films become a massive, perfectly structured TV series: re-ordered, re-formatted in episodes, post credits scenes rearranged to avoid spoilers, “previously” recaps and key deleted scenes added to each episode, IMAX enhanced, all the One-Shots, Disney+ Marvel TV shows and Specials included, even commercials! Plus crossover with the X-Men (FOX) and Spider-Man (Sony) alternate universes in a narratively consistent way… and beyond, to make sure you don’t miss anything. MARVEL The TV Series makes the journey of the Marvel’s greatest superheroes the most epic adventure ever.

Season One original source material (in new order):
Captain America: The First Avenger (2011)
Marvel One-Shot: Agent Carter (2013)
Captain Marvel (2019) IMAX Version
Iron Man (2008) IMAX Version
Iron Man 2 (2010)
The Incredible Hulk (2008)
Marvel One-Shot: The Consultant (2011)
Marvel One-Shot: A Funny Thing Happened on the Way to Thor’s Hammer (2011)
Thor (2011)
The Avengers (2012)
Marvel One-Shot: Item 47 (2012)

General fan edit changes:
- New TV format (split the films into multiple episodes), around 1 hour each episode
- Episodes placed in chronological order
- Complete “Previously” recap created for each episode
- IMAX versions used if available (expanded aspect ratio to 1.90:1 and enhanced visuals)
- Rearranged postcredits scenes in some episodes to avoid spoilers
- Re-ordered/re-edit some sequences and scenes in some episodes
- Completed and/or added some key deleted scenes in some episodes *
- Music/sound or color/video FX changes in some episodes
- A lot of exclusive little changes for each episode (you can consult them in detail on the website)
- English and Spanish subtitles created from the scratch or adapted by hand from the official subs and checked to be as accurate as possible
- NOTFLIX logo added in each episode
- New "MARVEL The TV Series" opening intro added in each episode
- Custom condensed end credits in each episode
The website:

AVvXsEipiJqkecQNiMSHUMdtDkJPlV8Evlm8VpkquFpkH5x8wkLCy13aZJxFO0ja8e8jPhPPclcD89wD6oLxmytcsHMleU0g17NAwtahveQ3J6T3fw40aIMXf8Y0ChWAzpJ_zBrBdtx1cmCXAlrbrdVDTrziZbcYBw7zywAL7YfwtorHgwb8GMtQn0JmG7iX-A

Teaser Trailer:

Trailer "First Month & Next Seasons 2023 Schedule":

Season 1 Trailer:

Season 2 Trailer:

Season 3 Trailer:

Season 4 Trailer:

------ MARVEL The TV Series - Season 1 to 4 are now available on my website ------
And the way to stay updated on incoming edits is to subscribe to my YouTube channel 🔔

🧊

Detailed info (UPDATE):

I have updated the post to detail my plan as much as possible. I hope that this will shed some light so that everyone can decide if they are interested in this edit or not. If more questions arise I will update the post.

__________ Q&A ___________

What is the intention of this edit?:

A very simple and humble one: turn the disjointed movie franchise based on Marvel Comics characters (works from Marvel Studios, Fox, Sony and Netflix) into a neat and coherent TV series. Nothing more. And nothing less.

So who is this edit for?:

- For those who love the MCU and enjoy doing marathons from time to time (like me) and want to do it a little differently next time.

- For those who are newbies to the official MCU, or have been in it for a short time, or have gotten lost watching the movies and are still confused about the chronology or how to properly watch the franchise (something very difficult and cumbersome to do without editing it due to the spoilers in the post-credits scenes, etc.). Ideal to recommend to friends and family (young or old) little versed in the Marvel universe.

- For those who have lost a bit of illusion in Marvel and simply need to see the franchise with different eyes, to see what happens.

What material does this edit use?:

Almost everything that matters: Marvel Studios movies, Fox movies (mutants), Sony movies (Spider-Man), the best series of The Defenders (Netflix), the One Shots, the web exclusive extras, the TV commercials, key deleted scenes, and the TV shows from Marvel Studios (Disney+). All this will be integrated into the same multiverse in a narratively coherent way in the form of a continuous and ordered TV show, and creating when necessary exclusive material as a glue to unite everything.

How is all the material integrated in a cohesive way in the series?:

With the exclusive narrative tools of the serialized TV shows:

➤ Creating a general opening for the entire series (although in some specific episodes, the intro will change), with the aim of increasing the "continuity" effect.

WATCH A SEASON 1 OPENING EXAMPLE (outdated)

(The final result may vary in the final version of the episodes)

➤ Adding detailed "previously" recaps in each episode to remember every essential little detail of the previous chapters before watch the next one, leading to really big and detailed recaps that are mini-episodes in themselves XD (similar to what Marvel Studios does with Marvel Studios: Legends, but integrated into the episodes).

WATCH A "PREVIOUSLY" RECAP EXAMPLE (outdated)

➤ Ending the chapters in cliffhanger moments and adding a "to be continued" to reiterate the feeling of serialized continuity, thus favoring the "hunger for more episodes".

WATCH A “TO BE CONTINUED” EXAMPLE (outdated)

Relocating some post-credits scenes elsewhere in the series to prevent them from spoil the plot, as inevitably happens in the official movie franchise when is viewed chronologically.

Example: the prologue and epilogue of Captain America, the post-credits scene of Ant-Man and The Wasp, etc.

➤ On specific occasions, creating exclusive material (in addition to recaps) such as new prologues, epilogues or sequences, whenever it is necessary to unite one material with another and there is no other more natural way.

Example: among other cases, the Spider-Verse, the X-Verse or Eternals will have new prologues and epilogues created ad hoc from scratch (in Spider-Verse or X-Verse to narratively link them to the Marvel Studios multiverse, and in Eternals to give more depth to the backstory).

➤ Also rearranging all the material chronologically or thematically (as the case may require) to create a strong sense of continuity and planning, thus offsetting the low points of the franchise with the high points.

Example: in the first seasons (from 1 to 4) the series will happen in a chronological way and without mixing because it is the most enjoyable and understandable way, but after End Game (season 5 onwards) the series will happen in a thematic way because of the same reason, taking advantage of the fact that the chronology of the current phases is more diffuse and less important. For example, as long as it is possible and does not incur continuity errors, shows and movies from the current MCU Phases 4 and 5 that are "cosmic" themed will make up one season, those with a "supernatural" theme will make up another, etc. And the order between some seasons and others will depend on the general arc of the corresponding saga (Multiverse Saga, Vigilantes Saga, Eternity Saga, Mutant Saga, etc.).

➤ And finally presenting everything in an orderly, accessible and attractive way through a simple website, the series' connecting nexus. The website has been created by me, exclusively as a portal for the edits, and it is not a traditional commercial website that profits from your personal data, sends you spam, or anything else. The website requires registration, but only to protect the website and its users, and it is in my opinion the best way (although not the only one, you can choose to ask me for the edits) to enjoy Marvel The TV Series and my other edits, since it imitates (in the best way I could) the ease of access and understanding of what material I have in the same (or better) way that official platforms facilitate it.

* What about the deleted scenes?:

➤ As it is not the essential in my edit, only some key deleted scenes that really add something interesting to the narrative will be added (most of the deleted scenes of the franchise are correctly deleted in my opinion, and I don’t want to slow down the pace of the episodes by inserting unnecessary footage).

Example: a deleted scene that has been completed with a new matte painting and reintegrated into the story, is that of “Steve Rogers adapting to the modern world” in The Avengers, since the scene, now completed, adds several interesting things to the story.

➤ Although it is not essential either, sometimes some scenes will be deleted, as long as they really hurt or slow down the plot. But this will happen in specific cases, especially in products after End Game.

Example: in the same way that characters like Trevor Slattery or the Taika Waititi's humor are hated by many MCU fans, they are also adored by others equally respectable fans, so objectively these elements are not waste material. That is, the humor will not be eliminated just because it is humor and many viewers do not like it, but when a joke really harms the pace or the plot. As a particular example, much of the Pakistan-related material in the Ms. Marvel show will be cut, because even though it has good intentions, its execution detracts from the pacing and overall story. Similar to the excess of bad jokes in Thor: Love and Thunder.

What does Season One containe?:

All the movies and One-Shots that happen chronologically from Captain America to The Avengers. Each film will be divided into 2 or 3 parts, the (*) will indicate which part of the film arc it refers to.

Example: Captain America is divided into parts (1), (2) and (3) including Agent Carter (One Shot) as a part of the episode (3) (but some special episodes will not be numbered or they will be numbered as episode-B, like Bonus Original End Titles or Slices of Life, this will mean that they are entirely optional).

What about the IMAX format?

The series contains all available films in IMAX Enhanced Format (1.90:1 open aspect ratio).

How are you handling the movies that don't have IMAX versions, or that only have IMAX in some scenes? Cropping the image? Or just what's in IMAX will be IMAX and what isn't will be normal? And while we're at it, how did you handle Avengers, which wasn't in a standard widescreen format to begin with?

No cropping. Generally the original MCU movies have 2.35:1 aspect ratio (widescreen), but some have another aspect ratio, like 1.85:1 (square), and in my Marvel TV Series fanedit I always respect the original format of each movie in each episode, I don't change framing.

What happens when the original format is IMAX 1.90:1? (square but opening framing up and down with respect to the wide versions released in conventional cinemas) Nothing, the series will look like the original movie: when there are scenes (or entire episodes) in IMAX format, the framing will simply open up like in the original movies.

Episodes containing The Avengers 1 or Ant-Man 1, which were originally framed 1.85:1 (square), remain in their original format, which I didn't change.

The intention of my edit is to transform the MCU into a serialized and ordered episodic experience, but in a narrative sense and plot continuity, not in a visual sense, because although the easy conclusion would be to homogenize the aspect ratio so that all the episodes had the same, I decided early on that this was a bad idea because it would deprive us of the screen width and immersion that some movies in their original open format provide (the IMAX films and the 1.85:1 movies already named), so mutilating and cropping their framing just to make all the episodes being widescreen didn't seem like an improvement to me, quite the opposite.

The original framing of all the films are respected in this edit to offer the best version available.

I don't like those IMAX/Open matte versions. I think it looks less cinematic. Is this an improvement?

IMAX ("Maximum Image” expanded aspect ratio: 1:90:1) is not only better overall, especially when it comes to spectacular movies, since it shows much more image than the traditional "cinematic" film format (aspect ratio: 2.35:1), but also that the movies filmed in this format are framed in IMAX by the director, but then in post-production the framing are cut and corseted into the traditional format, so the true composition of the framing is that of IMAX, where everything breathes and flows in a much more genuine way. This explains why sometimes, in some traditional format films but originally shot in IMAX, there are scenes and shots that feel too closed and stifling.

It's true that the traditional cinematic format has very interesting compositional and framing qualities, but at least in the case of the MCU, IMAX home editions eliminate the black bands that are artificially placed on top of the original IMAX version to be released in cinema as standard versions; IMAX versions opening the framing up to its original format, and that width is what I look for. And I think the IMAX format looks much more spectacular in the MCU. All of Season 4 and almost all of Season 3 of my edit will be in IMAX and it looks amazing.

🧊

Saga #1: INFINITY SAGA 🧊:

Season One episode list:

Theme: The Golden Age

full

MARVEL S01E01 Star-Spangled Man (1)
MARVEL S01E02 The First Avenger (2)
MARVEL S01E03 A SHIELD For The World (3) (One Shot included)
MARVEL S01E04 Marvel Of The Universe (1) IMAX Version
MARVEL S01E05 Project P.E.G.A.S.U.S. (2) IMAX Version
MARVEL S01E06 Daughter Of The Tesseract (3) IMAX Version
MARVEL S01E07 Tony Stark Hasn't A Heart (1) IMAX Version
MARVEL S01E08 First Flight (2) IMAX Version
MARVEL S01E09 I'm Iron Man (3) IMAX Version
MARVEL S01E10 Sons Of The Iron (1)
MARVEL S01E11 War Machines (2
MARVEL S01E12 The Incredible Hulk (1)
MARVEL S01E13 Abomination (2)
MARVEL S01E14 The Consultant & The Funny Thing Happened on the Way to Thor's Hammer (One Shots)
MARVEL S01E15 The Unworthy Thor (1)
MARVEL S01E16 The Path Of Thunder (2)
MARVEL S01E17 The Master Of Deception (1)
MARVEL S01E18 The Skies Belong To The Gods (2)
MARVEL S01E19 The Avengers Initiative (3)
MARVEL S01E20 Epilogue: Item 47 (One Shot)

* As a curiosity, note that (almost always) in one of the episodes of each double or triple mini-arc indicated with (*) and that make up a movie, I have consciously introduced the title of the movie to which the mini-arc corresponds, with the intention of give the viewer a clue as to the source material of what they are watching. Example: The Unworthy Thor (1) contain the title of the movie it is taken from, “Thor”. Marvel Of The Universe (1) contain part of the movie title “Captain Marvel”, etc. I try to avoid completely made-up titles to keep one foot inside the source material, a nod to better understand what you're seeing without needing to look at the info text document that breaking down the source details of the edit.

What changes does Season One contain?:

Like the rest of the seasons, the changes of each episode with respect to the original material are explained in detail in a text document (these documents will be added to each season and you can consult them on the website with a simple click on the subpages dedicated to each season, or you can ask me for them).

A quick summary of these changes is as follows:

In addition to the general changes already mentioned above, and depending on the episode, there may be the following changes:

➤ Some changes in the musical score or in the sound effects (normally minor changes, but that improve the scene).

Example: added some music to a couple of strangely quiet and dull scenes from Iron Man.

➤ Custom reassembly of some important scenes, both official released and deleted.

Example: custom recovered the Iron Man 2 deleted scenes where “Tony Stark discovers a new element” and where he talks about some “secret projects”.

➤ Reconstruction of some deleted scenes that have been completed for the first time with new matte paintings or VFX in order to reintroduce them.

Example: Steve Rogers looks at Stark Tower under construction in The Avengers + Stan Lee cameo.

➤ Texts on screen added, deleted or modified.

Example: Added on-screen dates at the start of Iron Man, at various points in the Spider-Verse, or at the start of Spider-Man Homecoming.

There is a list of episodes of the following seasons?:

I am currently working (in advanced phases) on Seasons 2 and 3, and until Season 4 I can (almost) guarantee that this will be the final list of episodes, but this may be subject to change. Starting from Season 5 (after End Game) the list of episodes and their titles and general structure will certainly change from what I have planned now (you can see the entire plan I have for the series on my website. With synopsis, covers and full color photos! XD ). Even though everything will change when I get to those seasons, as the MCU continues to be in constant motion, I've made a tentative version of the future to let our imaginations run wild on what's to come, which I'm having a lot of fun with. As I say, all this planning can be seen on the website.

This is the list of the following seasons:

Saga#1: INFINITY SAGA 🧊 (continued):

Season Two episode list:

Theme: Avengers Assemble

AVvXsEhqn2oIBVd33mnD3lCgDFrl3pKTJrApLiVPIQQuVbQIzZPkz-VyB6l6jzScrFMaqGFioQEsctJvA_yOQ_sowzz8RJrxYnaQ9OOttz7j2Gj6RR-SYPhV7nQ6TWFiw2FC63RU7I_JL13Ox4PfT1gB8i_xhUq3yX7nyzoIk7vI9IlHIYIXSiK6zFYQJB_34A

MARVEL S02E01 The End Of Iron Man (1)
MARVEL S02E02 In Extremis (2)
MARVEL S02E03 I Am An Iron Legion (3)
MARVEL S02E04 The Winter Soldier (1)
MARVEL S02E05 Secret Empire (2)
MARVEL S02E06 The Dark World (1)
MARVEL S02E07 Convergence (2)
MARVEL S02E08 Star-Lord, Man! (1) IMAX Version
MARVEL S02E09 We Are The Guardians Of The Galaxy (2) IMAX Version
MARVEL S02E10 Ego Sum Qui Sum (1) IMAX Version
MARVEL S02E11 The Guardians And The Living Planet (2) IMAX Version
MARVEL S02E12 A Suit Of Armor Around The World (1)
MARVEL S02E13 Visions (2)
MARVEL S02E14 Age Of Ultron (3)

Sub-saga: VIGILANTES :ninja: (within the INFINITY SAGA):

Season The Defenders 1 episode list:

Theme: Vigilantes

AVvXsEhUUY0x1g4FJAtWpK2lGdEhPijd277FOqvrI-H_Qo5tWEblf4YyJUW3pcH_S1XWVERJJx4LSxIGX-VzHlmUfXBryv4PbwK8aI5VbQ9C3hI8OddkI3uI-Ou8YEzYG-fhzNCQwwVb0Lpgqi1aggrt4jVvvalMSjxJW5cJH_0e6qUXyIL2bEkkPLiGIqyZaw

(There is no edit for these series, you can watch them entirety and without changes in this recommended order within Disney + or in a good edit, such as Forbidden's Marvel: Daredevil. Their viewing is optional although strongly recommended)

A.K.A. Jessica Jones Season 1
Daredevil Season 1
Daredevil Season 2
The Defenders
Daredevil Season 3

Season The Defenders 2 episode list:

Theme: Vigilantes

AVvXsEgn3AAgsxo0v_E-l3DiOlky1fI1Rz00yc7pZCEHj-mZasgX6BHy-4OAHHcFyqh3nO4ZcmXI6aZRPyFgysu0JYMbbM6qg5q1Q-z5T23sq5XjbJ1bQOsf-hmCmOj0j637x0dg3tJ2UgLjA9tcxaXlSdLzUZ4M9PokuYmZFI6IlNVT4UC-lgFykD1kt1bBEw

(There is no edit for these series, you can watch them entirety and without changes in this recommended order within Disney + or in a good edit, such as Forbidden's Marvel: Daredevil. Their viewing is optional although strongly recommended)

The Punisher Season 1
The Punisher Season 2
A.K.A. Jessica Jones Season 2
A.K.A. Jessica Jones Season 3

Saga #1: INFINITY SAGA 🧊 (continued):

Season Three episode list:

Theme: Disassembled and Reassembled

AVvXsEh0ye-1KF4JtID20OQK1ByN44AW91Ouub04tiv0TLSscHjY8hTzjQS2OEtldqC7BmYTjdmnxAd0_xsZuwyoPJ97ub32EL4gx_OeWsgM67-LeplBhKHcBzFZN0-nWdE5-cA6QbBgrJOHPDb9g_RmNpWmP13nI20xmgdce18kYjNs4YMzD_8aspD4OGr76A

MARVEL S03E01 WHIH News Front Reports #1 (Special)
MARVEL S03E02 The Biggest Ant-hero (1)
MARVEL S03E03 Astonishing Ant-Man (2)
MARVEL S03E04 WHIH News Front Reports #2 (Special)
MARVEL S03E05 A Crack In The Armor (1) IMAX Version
MARVEL S03E06 Civil War (2) IMAX Version
MARVEL S03E07 Avengers Disassembled (3) IMAX Version
MARVEL S03E08 Team Thor: While You Were Fighting (A Thor Mockumentary) (Special)
MARVEL S03E09 Black Widows (1) IMAX Version
MARVEL S03E10 Family (2) IMAX Version
MARVEL S03E11 The Red Room (3) IMAX Version
MARVEL S03E12 Kings Of Wakanda (1) IMAX Version
MARVEL S03E13 The Klaw Of Killmonguer (2) IMAX Version
MARVEL S03E14 Black Panther (3) IMAX Version
MARVEL S03E15 The Spider And The Vulture (1)
MARVEL S03E16 Homecoming (2)
MARVEL S03E16b Slices of Life (Special)
MARVEL S03E17 The Ant-Man And The Wasp (1) IMAX Version
MARVEL S03E18 The Ghost In The Machine (2) IMAX Version
MARVEL S03E19 Quantum Leap (3) IMAX Version
MARVEL S03E20 Strange New World (1) IMAX Version
MARVEL S03E21 Doctor Strange (2) IMAX Version
MARVEL S03E22 Planet Hulk (1) IMAX Version
MARVEL S03E23 Ragnarok (2) IMAX Version

Season Four episode list:

Theme: End of an Era

AVvXsEiyJ79NS-XQCJkDibSvKwL7tfsVQKOfsdVXWcG6qoCAfOA7i35BEjcn1Pn7uj2w4VrNDqVOFtFCZ00Gu4SKKPJ8rPX6mIn-BxEv5mmDpcQRHXm9xYqBDhhgr5hG8dR8mpeaEuFJF85cZJMcXSEymSDX2yWioxHwlTFJWlOWU2GzIGMoyzUDf41-O36OZg

MARVEL S04E01 Annihilation (1) IMAX Version
MARVEL S04E02 The Thanos Quest (2) IMAX Version
MARVEL S04E03 The Infinity War (3) IMAX Version
MARVEL S04E04 The Leftovers (1) IMAX Version
MARVEL S04E05 Time Heist (2) IMAX Version
MARVEL S04E06 End Game (3) IMAX Version

Saga #2: MULTIVERSE SAGA 💫 (start of new saga):

Season Five episode list:

Theme: Legacy COMING SOON

AVvXsEjPaaV8_J5arHo2YMR9FhLMZl4ETX37Ukqddv5uqTZtBjWOziSwpb2Xc2sjgzg_I9dFbbwHyF2QjkXyUKyqapPiM0PpcuYE58O_z4AXlMAQ3EvDHy0f65oeXgO7ve6XydxUDjTXOZcjAgW-0MVyrfo4_jOh7AYneVurCYsOu5v-M3m6eo3NqKCVIRz5qw

Coming soon...

Season What If...? episode list:

Theme: Guardians of the Multiverse COMING SOON

AVvXsEgZBcePj2O7_gF76AzRlUwEk5ZOUZ274NnquXDfDsDE1dgQWZRumhxqHF5SfnKCdCHVSbi1CzEIunYPdRB9JdVXccCshntDHh9mSg3Mp83C_qsQ5bK8oxmIC7FR8an42FuKItJ2t9aTeHc8BqhYwNbQlrNRt6dpwbT5ZNzTSCBwvrToojGCMDmUq2Hwig

Coming soon...

Season Spider-Verse episode list:

Theme: Spider-Verse

AVvXsEjmaatamgTmBNiQXYePTJxtF4omEG6KOJd8ZoEHwdZdrJ9s4gNnGalylLPEFAS_9cizWatYkQIpN-eILWgCR7mVTArWTUkzzHhF3-IQ8-Ry3Y3-hd3r5VmJDVY3YUJEP7li2wCxFlWXwkUALRAw_Ges7hSZfXuCIV_zcxvm12hAhLreqb3EHn9beVaKtA

MARVEL SPIDER-VERSE S01E01 The One And Only Spider-Man (1)
MARVEL SPIDER-VERSE S01E02 The Spider And The Goblin (2)
MARVEL SPIDER-VERSE S01E03 The Spectacular Peter Parker (1)
MARVEL SPIDER-VERSE S01E04 The Spider And The Octopus (2)
MARVEL SPIDER-VERSE S01E05 The Spider And The Sand (1)
MARVEL SPIDER-VERSE S01E06 The Spider And The Symbiote (2)
MARVEL SPIDER-VERSE S01E06 The Spider And The End (3)
MARVEL SPIDER-VERSE S01E08 The Amazing Spider-Man (1)
MARVEL SPIDER-VERSE S01E09 The Spider And The Death (2)
MARVEL SPIDER-VERSE S01E10 The Spider And The Lizard (3)
MARVEL SPIDER-VERSE S01E11 The Spider And The Secrets (1)
MARVEL SPIDER-VERSE S01E12 The Spider And The Lightning (2)
MARVEL SPIDER-VERSE S01E13 The Spider And The Sorrow (3)
MARVEL SPIDER-VERSE S01E14 Ultimate Spider-Man (1)
MARVEL SPIDER-VERSE S01E15 Into The Spider-Verse (2)
MARVEL SPIDER-VERSE S01E16 The Color Who Fell The Earth (1)
MARVEL SPIDER-VERSE S01E17 We Are Venom (2)
MARVEL SPIDER-VERSE S01E18 Let there be Carnage (1)
MARVEL SPIDER-VERSE S01E19 Lethal Protector (2):

Season Six episode list:

Theme: Multiverse of Madness COMING SOON

AVvXsEip6dCTN89c9c0nBIOaL0Si7u26jmymMKQweO5drPEtKPP9AY6fJUqPdubdClbVFeiegvncqsm1iMHu_0YVoT0jkQktdIKs5Haed3N7Dhgsm4xaDmeS0E71id6VPXLwwSr5icRrWIqECw_xmqiQiD6_qdjWIeNjSvsSj20vRbyvWpr6H6Q62efPqGkU4w

Coming soon...

Season X-Verse episode list:

Theme: X-Verse

AVvXsEiSWDY_vSbe4_OZzF--DWY5W7nF_t-I88qQC4kOJwujcZA54lONGhLcYQ4BHtYLAr2Mdq5ZkBgTB6C_NcJD9touCAvdhUhnQV5f1sI-LL4h5UlAxaDFJQhnSUHFWzn7Ube8I4uP3rwHxoMx6ma7YIFmUmd6zpIZkLXVhpry43I-ljQmSy9oQC_sNbH60g

MARVEL X-VERSE S01E01 X-Origins (1)
MARVEL X-VERSE S01E02 Weapon-X (2)
MARVEL X-VERSE S01E03 Uncanny X-Men (1)
MARVEL X-VERSE S01E04 Mutant And Proud (2)
MARVEL X-VERSE S01E05 Second Genesis (1)
MARVEL X-VERSE S01E06 Children Of The Atom (2)
MARVEL X-VERSE S01E07 God Loves... (1)
MARVEL X-VERSE S01E08 ...Man Kills (2)
MARVEL X-VERSE S01E09 The Last Stand (1)
MARVEL X-VERSE S01E10 Dark Phoenix (2)
MARVEL X-VERSE S01E11 Honor (1)
MARVEL X-VERSE S01E12 The Wolverine (2)
MARVEL X-VERSE S01E13 Days Of The Future Past (1)
MARVEL X-VERSE S01E14 New Yesterday (2)

Sub-saga: SECRET SAGA :alien: (within the MULTIVERSE SAGA):

Season 7 episode list:

Theme: Aftermath COMING SOON

AVvXsEglkNX3eEm7oITT_f6T0hSLVplO2OP_znOYdEzPYrUtquk0MTAkIJeT9GErbllE2UktAbE0IyMcGB0xxJ5MOiuULjZNdzNKrIfGaK9QDNTP_OULupAmP5DFcejhP8ZXFuLCQwHXMN1WOW1xiXNdAq6Dl6iUzYwGOUSNoUb_ujBbDWQ8SWgLhojpVb5qrg

Coming soon...

Saga #2: MULTIVERSE SAGA 💫:

Season X-Verse 2 episode list:

Theme: X-Verse 2

AVvXsEhnRudHYroBQBSomAzFS-AvqDR-pzqEd_oH0SJSmMyibQiiiFliEbdplyaK1AdLrFFC8AR_EA1AjVrSOCPRAnze57bvT3OO7dayhWqQGGllt88nr8OAtK6u8KoghVo1ZUi1X5MGQqt0mTffUgd9bZw8GzZe74HlVR1XmBZ1RgDbxQ4sO4BN0tKCZ1PvqA

MARVEL X-VERSE S02E01 Dark Angels (1)
MARVEL X-VERSE S02E02 Age Of Apocalypse (2)
MARVEL X-VERSE S02E03 Merc With A Mouth (1)
MARVEL X-VERSE S02E04 Deadpool (2)
MARVEL X-VERSE S02E05 The Last Mission (1)
MARVEL X-VERSE S02E06 Dark Phoenix Rises (2)
MARVEL X-VERSE S02E07 Deadpool Meets Cable (1)
MARVEL X-VERSE S02E08 X-Force (2)
MARVEL X-VERSE S02E09 Old Man (1)
MARVEL X-VERSE S02E10 Logan (2)
MARVEL X-VERSE S02E11 Two Bears (1)
MARVEL X-VERSE S02E12 The New Mutants (2)
MARVEL X VERSE S02E13 ? (1)
MARVEL X-VERSE S02E14 Deadpool Kills The Marvel Universe (2)

Season 8 onwards...

Theme: The beginning of the End COMING SOON

AVvXsEhr7LUGfDJBxrRg-9pBXphVdPI2XSqCCX89xKg-uEHiaEktD-biv2pxsvFGpCarfMRONX6SASpHyAAGW66xPrhHSFrra02T0FJ6ZdrReNVPEGFIuIsRnAxZ1nWB5nDbz98BMBUfcxlVX688CBE1orkeqqVpjbv5k1gKbpEKOcn7vVUw54b4NQFY8YsiDw

Coming soon...

(TO BE CONTINUED...)

------ MARVEL The TV Series - Seasons 1 to 4 are now RELEASED on my website ------
And the way to stay updated on incoming edits is to subscribe to my YouTube channel 🔔

Last edited:
Hi, ArtisDead!
Which is "the current one"?

Thank you all the editors for offering to review my edits. We can start very soon. :)

Hi again, guys!

Marvel Season 1 is now available. Those interested in watch some episodes (or all of them) and give me feedback, you know what to do. ;)

Enjoy your weekend!

(update: comment erased, this comment is no longer necessary)

Last edited:
Hello again, friends.

My website is now released to the public and Marvel season 1 is also ready to watch.
It is no longer necessary to ask me for instructions, just enter the site. :)

Enjoy.

Season One List of episodes:

MARVEL S01E01 Star-Spangled Man (1)
MARVEL S01E02 The First Avenger (2)
MARVEL S01E03 A SHIELD For The World (3)
MARVEL S01E04 Marvel Of The Universe (1)
MARVEL S01E05 Project P.E.G.A.S.U.S. (2)
MARVEL S01E06 Daughter Of The Tesseract (3)
MARVEL S01E07 Tony Stark Hasn't A Heart (1)
MARVEL S01E08 First Flight (2)
MARVEL S01E09 I'm Iron Man (3)
MARVEL S01E10 Sons Of The Iron (1)
MARVEL S01E11 War Machines (2
MARVEL S01E12 The Incredible Hulk (1)
MARVEL S01E13 Abomination (2)
MARVEL S01E14 The Consultant & The Funny Thing Happened on the Way to Thor's Hammer (One Shot)
MARVEL S01E15 The Unworthy Thor (1)
MARVEL S01E16 The Path Of Thunder (2)
MARVEL S01E17 The Master Of Deception (1)
MARVEL S01E18 The Skies Belong To The Gods (2)
MARVEL S01E19 The Avengers Initiative (3)
MARVEL S01E20 Epilogue: Item 47 (One Shot)

Last edited:
Are each of these episodes drawn from one movie, or have you intermixed them?

Are each of these episodes drawn from one movie, or have you intermixed them?
Each film has been just divided into two (sometimes three) parts, although some scenes (such as post-credits) have sometimes been relocated to other episodes unrelated to the original film.

Each film has been just divided into two (sometimes three) parts,

Doesn't sound too interesting to be honest, Is there at least some nice opening sequence for it?

Last edited:
Doesn't sound too interesting to be honest, Is there at least some nice opening sequence for it?
It depends on what each one is looking for. This edit is more a "re-watch the Marvel saga" (in a better, improved way) than "watch a different Marvel saga", so that is not for everyone, obviously (although for a newcomer to Marvel Cinematic Universe this edit will certainly be a better experience).

There are thousands of great edits out there that already do what you ask, mine just fills another gap, another niche in the edits scene, nothing more. It's all explaining in the post. If you like, you can read the "changes" txt document for more detailed info. You can find it in my website.

In any case, I recommend watching a few episodes and judging for yourself. It's free. ;)

Cheers!

Last edited:
It depends on what each one is looking for. This edit is more a "re-watch the Marvel saga" (in a better, improved way) than "watch a different Marvel saga", so that is not for everyone, obviously (although for a newcomer to Marvel it will certainly be a better experience).

There are thousands of great edits out there that already do what you ask, mine just fills another gap, another niche in the edits scene, nothing more. It's all explaining in the post. If you like, you can read the "changes" txt document for more detailed info. You can find it in the website.

In any case, I recommend watching a few episodes and judging for yourself. It's free. ;)

Cheers!
No offense intended, but there aren't "thousands" of MCU to TV edits that actually mix the films in a dynamic way, there are none. Every MCU to TV edit I've seen anyone try basically does this concept, making stopping points in mostly unaltered films and putting the parts in their preferred order, albeit with different specifics and preferences.
Nothing wrong with that if that's what you want to do or watch. But "there are already thousands of great edits out there that already do what you ask" sounds super inaccurate.

there aren't "thousands" of MCU to TV edits that actually mix the films in a dynamic way, there are none

Hi, buddy.
I didn't say that, 🤷‍♂️ I said that there are thousands of Marvel movies edits that remove scenes, add them, rearrange them, etc. (what the colleagues asked for. If you want to see that, it already exists, and you just have to watch them in order. Your problem solved!) and I just said that my edit is not based on doing that but on turning the films saga into a TV series, just it. It has some changes, of course, but it's just not based on that. Seriously, it's not hard to understand.

And... you don't need to watch it if you're not interested, you know that, right? Let things exist, please, it's harmless. :LOL:
there aren't "thousands" of MCU to TV edits that actually mix the films in a dynamic way, there are none

None? Well, I do know of at least one interesting edition that turned the saga into a TV series "mixing the films" -I don't remember its author, but I can look it up if you're interested-, and I don't doubt that there will be another similar edits, I didn't consider myself so original. :p
Every MCU to TV edit I've seen anyone try basically does this concept

Really? Well, I'm a totally ignorant, so if you can show me those other edits that do "basically" the same as me, I'd appreciate it, I'd love to see them. Seriously, zero irony. I am in this to enjoy.

Thank you!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom