• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

MARVEL The TV Series - Season One

UPDATE:

Updated some files to fix small defects, for example the two Thor episodes, to slightly lower the brightness. If you are one of those who download the episodes instead of watching them on the website, and you have not seen the series yet or you have episodes to watch, I recommend re-downloading the files that you have pending to make sure that you have the most recent versions. :)

Enjoy.

MINOR UPDATE:

Updated a couple of files to change some small things: re-upload episodes 3 and 4 in order to modify three names on credits, idea of @Martian Manhunter (thanks!). I recommend re-downloading these files if you don't want to miss this correction. ;)

Enjoy!

*(If you choose to view the episodes on the website instead downloadt hem, the files may still be processing)

NEWS:

How's it going, folks?

Did you finish season one of MARVEL? Because more things are coming...

I would actually want IMAX scenes in Marvel: The TV Series.
Hopefully, for Season 2, and maybe a partial remaster of Season 1 (only for the Captain Marvel and Iron Man 1 episodes).

I would actually want IMAX scenes in Marvel: The TV Series.
Hopefully, for Season 2, and maybe a partial remaster of Season 1 (only for the Captain Marvel and Iron Man 1 episodes).
Yeah, thanks for commenting about this.
Starting with season 4, all the movies that are in IMAX version will have their corresponding episodes in that version, but from season 1 to 3 I haven't decided yet, because I don't own those versions, since only a few scenes in that movies are filmed in IMAX Format. So if I get those versions I will update the corresponding episodes, but I can't guarantee it. :)

Enjoy!

I'm happy to report that, after reviewing the possibilities of the IMAX Enhanced versions, I have decided to update MARVEL The TV Series Season 1 and modify the corresponding episodes, now available in IMAX format. From the following seasons, this IMAX improvements will be included from the beginning in the corresponding episodes.

Updating the first season hasn't been easy and I have a lot of work ahead updating subsequent seasons, but I think the upgrade worth it. I hope you like it! (especially you,, Hydra Spectre ;) )

Stay tuned on my YouTube channel. :)

Infinity Saga (seasons 1 to 4) episodes in IMAX format or containing scenes in this format:

MARVEL S01E04 Marvel Of The Universe (1)
MARVEL S01E05 Project P.E.G.A.S.U.S. (2)
MARVEL S01E06 Daughter Of The Tesseract (3)
MARVEL S01E07 Tony Stark Hasn't A Heart (1)
MARVEL S01E08 First Flight (2)
MARVEL S01E09 I'm Iron Man (3)
MARVEL S02E08 Star-Lord, Man! (1)
MARVEL S02E09 We Are The Guardians Of The Galaxy (2)
MARVEL S02E10 Ego Sum Qui Sum (1)
MARVEL S02E11 The Guardians And The Living Planet (2)
MARVEL S03E05 A Crack In The Armor (1)
MARVEL S03E06 Civil War (2)
MARVEL S03E07 Avengers Disassembled (3)
MARVEL S03E09 Black Widows (1)
MARVEL S03E10 Family (2)
MARVEL S03E11 The Red Room (3)
MARVEL S03E12 Kings Of Wakanda (1)
MARVEL S03E13 The Klaw Of Killmonguer (2)
MARVEL S03E14 Black Panther (3)
MARVEL S03E17 Quantum Ghosts (1)
MARVEL S03E18 The Ant-Man and The Wasp (2)
MARVEL S03E19 Strange New World (1)
MARVEL S03E20 Doctor Strange (2)
MARVEL S03E21 Planet Hulk (1)
MARVEL S03E22 Ragnarok (2)
MARVEL S04E01 Annihilation (1)
MARVEL S04E02 The Thanos Quest (2)
MARVEL S04E03 The Infinity War (3)
MARVEL S04E04 The Leftovers (1)
MARVEL S04E05 Time Heist (2)
MARVEL S04E06 End Game (3)

Last edited:
UPDATE:

MARVEL The TV Series Season 2 is out now. Enjoy!

Episode list:

MARVEL S02E01 The End Of Iron Man (1)
MARVEL S02E02 In Extremis (2)
MARVEL S02E03 I Am An Iron Legion (3)
MARVEL S02E04 The Winter Soldier (1)
MARVEL S02E05 Secret Empire (2)
MARVEL S02E06 The Dark World (1)
MARVEL S02E07 Convergence (2)
MARVEL S02E08 Star-Lord, Man! (1)
MARVEL S02E09 We Are The Guardians Of The Galaxy (2)
MARVEL S02E10 Ego Sum Qui Sum (1)
MARVEL S02E11 The Guardians And The Living Planet (2)
MARVEL S02E12 A Suit Of Armor Around The World (1)
MARVEL S02E13 Visions (2)
MARVEL S02E14 Age Of Ultron (3)
MARVEL S02E14b BONUS Original End Titles Compilation (Special)

Last edited:
UPDATE: collection Q&A about the IMAX format.

Question:
How are you handling the movies that don't have IMAX versions, or that only have IMAX in some scenes? Cropping the image? Or just what's in IMAX will be IMAX and what isn't will be normal? And while we're at it, how did you handle Avengers, which wasn't in a standard widescreen format to begin with?

Answer:
No cropping. Generally the original MCU movies have 2.35:1 aspect ratio (widescreen), but some have another aspect ratio, like 1.85:1 (square), and in my Marvel TV Series fanedit I always respect the original format of each movie in each episode, I don't change framing.

What happens when the original format is IMAX 1.90:1? (square but opening framing up and down with respect to the wide versions released in conventional cinemas) Nothing, the series will look like the original movie: when there are scenes (or entire episodes) in IMAX format, the framing will simply open up like in the original movies.

Episodes containing The Avengers 1 or Ant-Man 1, which were originally framed 1.85:1 (square), remain in their original format, which I didn't change.

The intention of my edit is to transform the MCU into a serialized and ordered episodic experience, but in a narrative sense and plot continuity, not in a visual sense, because although the easy conclusion would be to homogenize the aspect ratio so that all the episodes had the same, I decided early on that this was a bad idea because it would deprive us of the screen width and immersion that some movies in their original open format provide (the IMAX films and the 1.85:1 movies already named), so mutilating and cropping their framing just to make all the episodes being widescreen didn't seem like an improvement to me, quite the opposite.

The original framing of all the films are respected in this edit to offer the best version available.

Q:
I don't like those IMAX/Open matte versions. It looks less cinematic, cheaper and more TVish. Is this an improvement?

A:
IMAX ("Maximum Image” expanded aspect ratio: 1:90:1) is not only better overall, especially when it comes to spectacular movies, since it shows much more image than the traditional "cinematic" film format (aspect ratio: 2.35:1), but also that the movies filmed in this format are framed in IMAX by the director, but then in post-production the framing are cut and corseted into the traditional format, so the true composition of the framing is that of IMAX, where everything breathes and flows in a much more genuine way. This explains why sometimes, in some traditional format films but originally shot in IMAX, there are scenes and shots that feel too closed and stifling.

It's true that the traditional cinematic format has very interesting compositional and framing qualities, but at least in the case of the MCU, IMAX home editions eliminate the black bands that are artificially placed on top of the original IMAX version to be released in cinema as standard versions; IMAX versions opening the framing up to its original format, and that width is what I look for. And I think the IMAX format looks much more spectacular in the MCU. All of Season 4 and almost all of Season 3 of my edit will be in IMAX and it looks amazing.

(I will keep updating the post if they ask me more questions)

I don't like those IMAX/Open matte versions. It looks less cinematic, cheaper and more TVish

These words sounds kinda familiar :p

is not only better overall
There is no such thing as "better overall" here. It is all subjective.
And "more" isnt necessarily always "better".

And I think the IMAX format looks much more spectacular in the MCU.
Now you sounds more sensibly. "I think" is the key here.
One thing we can agree on though - IMAX version feels appropriate for this kind of edit, since it should looks like TV show. Higher AR looks just like that. TV.

One question remains - when Cameron wanted higher AR in Avatar, the movie was released that way on standard Blu-ray. So if the IMAX version of marvel movies are "original director's vision", why they're not released that way on Blu-ray/4K? (except some 3D releases)

Last edited:
Yes, I agree. This is all totally subjective.
There are people who don't like IMAX and people who love it. They are tastes and they are respectable.

I think the Defenders shows should also be reedited to condense them in a TV format.
Presenting each Defenders phase as a TV season would be great if the first Defenders season wasn't 65 episodes long and if the second season wasn't 52 episodes long.
I am thinking trimming each Defenders season to be about four episodes per actual series (making for 20 episodes in Season 1 and 16 episodes in Season 2) would be great and convenient.

I think the Defenders shows should also be reedited to condense them in a TV format.
Presenting each Defenders phase as a TV season would be great if the first Defenders season wasn't 65 episodes long and if the second season wasn't 52 episodes long.
I am thinking trimming each Defenders season to be about four episodes per actual series (making for 20 episodes in Season 1 and 16 episodes in Season 2) would be great and convenient.

The thing with The Defenders in my TV show edit is the following:

About the format: The main objective of MARVEL The TV Series is not to cut scenes or summarize the products (although there are some modifications here and there) but to transform them into a TV series format. And The Defenders saga is already a TV show, so it doesn't need to change format.

About the duration: as MARVEL The TV Series is a personal edit (well, like all of them) I don't seek to strongly modify the products just to make them shorter, as usual, but rather to change the experience by changing the format, adding the recaps, etc., and I personally like The Defenders saga practically as it is, and that is why it has not been summarized by cutting scenes. And even so it is summarized: I have reduced it by removing complete shows from the saga that in my opinion and personal taste were not good, such as Luke Cage and Iron Fist, making the version of The Defenders recommended by MARVEL The TV Series much shorter, although it is still long. And for me it's a good thing, because what I like I want it to last! :coffee:

In any case, when someone asks me about reducing the duration of The Defenders I always answer the same thing: that version already exists, and it is being created by Forbidden Marvels. This great edit is the one I recommend to those who want to reduce the entire The Defenders saga to a weekend viewing, but I'll always recommend watching this saga uncut, because I think it contains very good shows in it that do not need to be edited. But it's my taste, of course. And my edit is an extension of that. But if you want to make your own version, go ahead and see what ideas you have. ;)

Enjoy.

The thing with The Defenders in my TV show edit is the following:

About the format: The main objective of MARVEL The TV Series is not to cut scenes or summarize the products (although there are some modifications here and there) but to transform them into a TV series format. And The Defenders saga is already a TV show, so it doesn't need to change format.

About the duration: as MARVEL The TV Series is a personal edit (well, like all of them) I don't seek to strongly modify the products just to make them shorter, as usual, but rather to change the experience by changing the format, adding the recaps, etc., and I personally like The Defenders saga practically as it is, and that is why it has not been summarized by cutting scenes. And even so it is summarized: I have reduced it by removing complete shows from the saga that in my opinion and personal taste were not good, such as Luke Cage and Iron Fist, making the version of The Defenders recommended by MARVEL The TV Series much shorter, although it is still long. And for me it's a good thing, because what I like I want it to last! :coffee:

In any case, when someone asks me about reducing the duration of The Defenders I always answer the same thing: that version already exists, and it is being created by Forbidden Marvels. This great edit is the one I recommend to those who want to reduce the entire The Defenders saga to a weekend viewing, but I'll always recommend watching this saga uncut, because I think it contains very good shows in it that do not need to be edited. But it's my taste, of course. And my edit is an extension of that. But if you want to make your own version, go ahead and see what ideas you have. ;)

Enjoy.
I see. But I wonder how you will make your What If...? edit or edits of the Disney+ series.

I see. But I wonder how you will make your What If...? edit or edits of the Disney+ series.
Well, those edits will be different, because although I liked these shows in general, many of them are not as good as Daredevil or Jessica Jones and they do require some improvements (merging several episodes that were too short in origin, removing entire superfluous ones, reordering them, improvement of recaps...). I'll change things according to the show.

I wonder if the Daily Bugle YouTube and TikTok videos would be integrated for the Far From Home/No Way Home edits as well as Morbius.

I wonder if the Daily Bugle YouTube and TikTok videos would be integrated for the Far From Home/No Way Home edits as well as Morbius.
Of course, I will integrate in my series all the interesting material that I know, even TV commercials. I had planned to embed the Bugle clips throughout the NWH episodes (or into a special episode, as I have done in the upcoming season 3 with the WHIH Newsfront). I also integrate short clips from Titania's Twitter into the She-Hulk episodes. etc.

If you tell me about all the "extra" things like these that you know, I appreciate it. I wouldn't want to leave anything. :)

Back
Top Bottom