• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

MARVEL The TV Series - Season One

I've just discovered this and I'm loving it. It's great. I actually was an Agents OF Shield fan before I watched any of the movies so would have loved to have seen some AoS scenes mixed in but I get why it's not and cant imagin the extra workload of mixing the relevant AoS scenes in with the movies.

My ONLY critisism is the upto 7 minute long "previously on..." clips but I downloaded rather than streamed so I can skip those easily enough, just hits the realism of it being an ACTUAL TV show a little.

I've just discovered this and I'm loving it. It's great. I actually was an Agents OF Shield fan before I watched any of the movies so would have loved to have seen some AoS scenes mixed in but I get why it's not and cant imagin the extra workload of mixing the relevant AoS scenes in with the movies.

My ONLY critisism is the upto 7 minute long "previously on..." clips but I downloaded rather than streamed so I can skip those easily enough, just hits the realism of it being an ACTUAL TV show a little.

Thanks, Brannigan, I'm glad you like it!

Yeah, the "previously" recaps are a delicate thing, because for those who already know (sometimes by heart) this saga, they can be annoying (unless they are big fans and enjoy remembering those important moments), but the serialized format needs recaps, especially because this fanedit series is designed so that it can be enjoyed by audiences who have seen little or even nothing from Marvel before. For them, these recaps are important, useful and enjoyable (I know, many have told me this).

But of course, you are right that some are long. Sometimes they are like small (and sometimes big) Marvel Studios Legends specials to watch before each episode, but made by myself since even the Multiverse saga Marvel Studios didn't start making them. And some can be quite long (like the real Marvel Legends) especially the closer you get to the end of the saga, but it is logical when you are piling up movies and movies and there are so many references to cover! :LOL: In any case, I prefer that they be there (you can skip them if you are not interested) rather than eliminating them and missing them (if you like them). And believe me, it is very difficult for me to create them, and I wouldn't put so much effort into them if I didn't really believe that they were useful to many people (who are not us, the fans who have seen these movies a thousand times).

You know what would be cool? being able to add a "skip recap" button to each episode for those of you who don't want to see them, as if this were the real Netflix! 😜

Anyway, any other comments would be welcome and enjoy the rest of the series, mate.

Last edited:
Thanks, Brannigan, I'm glad you like it!

Yeah, the "previously" recaps are a delicate thing, because for those who already know (sometimes by heart) this saga, they can be annoying (unless they are big fans and enjoy remembering those important moments), but the serialized format needs recaps, especially because this fanedit series is designed so that it can be enjoyed by audiences who have seen little or even nothing from Marvel before. For them, these recaps are important, useful and enjoyable (I know, many have told me this).

But of course, you are right that some are long. Sometimes they are like small (and sometimes big) Marvel Studios Legends specials to watch before each episode, but made by myself since even the Multiverse saga Marvel Studios didn't start making them. And some can be quite long (like the real Marvel Legends) especially the closer you get to the end of the saga, but it is logical when you are piling up movies and movies and there are so many references to cover! :LOL: In any case, I prefer that they be there (you can skip them if you are not interested) rather than eliminating them and missing them (if you like them). And believe me, it is very difficult for me to create them, and I wouldn't put so much effort into them if I didn't really believe that they were useful to many people (who are not us, the fans who have seen these movies a thousand times).

You know what would be cool? being able to add a "skip recap" button to each episode for those of you who don't want to see them, as if this were the real Netflix! 😜

Anyway, any other comments would be welcome and enjoy the rest of the series, mate.
thanks! I'm almost finished season 1, just finished Thor 1 bits. It's awesome, as an AoS fan, I forgot Coulson was in so much of it, I really just remember him being in like the end bits and The Avengers, I forgot he was in so much of IM2 and Thor. Definitly dont know them all by heart, I did a full rewatch of the MCU including Agent Carter and AoS during the first Covid Lockdown so been a good 4 years since I watched the infinity saga movies. I was thinking more from the realism point of view, you'd definatly have a recap on a serialised network show but it would be under a minute, I think episode 9 clocked in at over 7 minutes lol.

But all great! loving it. Got season 2 downloading now!

It will be interesting when you get beyond season 5 coz then I probably WILL be a first time watcher, or second time at best, coz I havn't seen a lot of that outside it's debut airing of the D+ shows or maybe one trip to the theatre for a few of the movies, but others I havn't seen at all.

Yep, as I said there are some recaps that I have approached almost as if they were real Marvel Studios Legends lol, but most of them have an affordable length.

And season 5 will be ready shortly so keep an eye on my YouTube channel or here, because starting with the Multiverse Saga things are going to get out of control lol and it's going to be a different experience (and the recaps will be more short, because unfortunately in this new saga there is less baggage and less cross-references between products and therefore less to "remember").

Enjoy!

I started watching Season 1 too.
What an amazing work you did, this is very seamless.
And thank you so much for the subtitles.
It's fun to watch in this format, especially because I only watched the movies once, and I forgot about most of them 😁.

The recaps are a bit long, especially when you are watching several episodes every night :D
But we can skip them, it's just not always clear when I can skip them because sometimes I see new scenes in the recap.

The only thing is that we don't get subtitles for the recap, and sometimes we get new scenes in it.
It would be awesome to have English subtitles for the whole episode.

Thank you so much for all of your hard work.

I started watching Season 1 too.
What an amazing work you did, this is very seamless.
And thank you so much for the subtitles.
It's fun to watch in this format, especially because I only watched the movies once, and I forgot about most of them 😁.

The recaps are a bit long, especially when you are watching several episodes every night :D
But we can skip them, it's just not always clear when I can skip them because sometimes I see new scenes in the recap.

The only thing is that we don't get subtitles for the recap, and sometimes we get new scenes in it.
It would be awesome to have English subtitles for the whole episode.

Thank you so much for all of your hard work.

Thank you! In principle the recaps are for people like you who have seen the MCU only once or even never, because the recaps keep fresh the memory of the important themes that are going to be seen in each episode, but it is true that if you watch the episodes very close together or even in a marathon, recaps are not that useful. 😅

And I'm sorry I couldn't put subtitles on the recaps, it was extremely difficult for me to create them from scratch, and in two languages (but taking into account that fanedits generally don't have subtitles of any kind, it's not that serious), but in the new saga I'm trying hard to make them because I've found a way that makes things a little easier for me (just a little).

By the way, when you say "sometimes I see NEW scenes in the recap", what do you mean? The scenes in a recap are always "OLD", it's a recap! If you think they're new, like you've never seen them before... then you need to see the recaps! :LOL:

Enjoy, pal.

Thank you for your answers, it makes sense.

I understand that having subtitles is already a great bonus and a big task not always fun to do.
So thank you for including them.

I'm just about half way through the Doctor Strange movie. I have absolutly loved the ride and now I've just for Ragnarock, Infinity War and Endgame to go - which are three of the best and a great way to close it out.

A couple of thoughts if you were ever going back to "perfect" the edit. I cant imagine how much work it is so please dont take this as any kind of critisism coz I couldn't even begin to do what you've already done!

I guess you started this before it existed but including some scenes from future projects in past events like Kates POV from Hawkeye during the Battle of New York, it would be cute in that first time watchers wouldnt know who or what that was for like 5 more seasons, but 2nd time watchers would see it in the right place chronologically. Although I'm sure thats a crazy amount of work so probably not work deleting everything and starting again lol :ROFLMAO:

Also I notice in the episode listings, Season 4 ends after Endgame and Season 5 starts with Loki, not sure where Far From Home is going to fit in, doesnt seem to be in any of the S5 thumbnails and then S6 is Hawkeye, Wandavision then No Way Home.

Hey, Brannigan, it's great that you're enjoying the ride, and that you're already in the final stretch of the first saga!

Well, what you say about Hawkeye is interesting (I already thought about that addition, because I review the entire Marvel TV Series in my mind every time a new movie or TV show is released, to see if I can change something and improve it). However, at the time I thought it would be strange and break the rhythm to include an insert so disconnected from everything and without explanation, that it will not have a resolution until 5 seasons later. It usually has this effect, which is why I don't usually insert later scenes. But I'll check it again just in case. ;) However, I have already introduced some small things from later products in previous moments, when they contributed something, but I will let you discover it yourself when the time comes. :) As an example, one of them is precisely about Doctor Strange, I took it from a Multiverse of Madness extra and inserted it into one of the WHIH Newsfront specials from season 3 in which you are right now. You will have already seen it if you haven't skipped episodes (that would be veeery bad). XD

Regarding Far From Home, I must clarify that except for the already released seasons, everything that appears on my website is "provisional", and in fact much of it is outdated because I configured it that way when the products from recent years had not yet been released and I based it on my imagination and my desires (for example, the season based on the Inferno Saga), so right now all that is just a curiosity, not a guide to what is to come. However, I can tell you that Spider-Verse seson (which I have very advanced) will be longer than the one listed on the website right now, and will include Far From Home at the beginning and No Way Home at the end as a closing (this is indicated in the "season info" box on that season page).

You may also be interested to know (and I have explained this in other forums where I have been asked, such as YouTube or Reddit) that, due to the chaotic way in which the MCU products have come out after End Game, my seasons of the Multiverse Saga will no longer be ordered chronologically (which was the most enjoyable way during the Infinity Saga) but thematically and not sequentially (the most enjoyable option in this case), and that is why each new season will start from the very end of the Infinity Saga, as if this were the trunk of a tree and each new season of the Multiverse Saga was a branch that emerges from it, and where we will see the consequences that the end of the first saga has had for all the surviving characters, and for the new ones: in Season 5 we will see the immediate consequences for Loki and Ant-Man and we will behold the thematic beginning of the Multiverse saga, in Spider-Verse Season we will see the immediate consequences for Peter and also the effects of Loki season spreading over the multiverse, in season 6 we will see the immediate consequences for Wanda and Strange, in 7 for Wakanda, etc. (seasonal numbers are temporary, and may change).

Well, I hope you continue on this journey with me and continue enjoying it, because great things are coming. :)

Last edited:
And in case you haven't seen it on my YouTube channel, I'd like to take this opportunity to show you some of the visual changes I've made to Loki and Quantumania, which will compose the upcoming season 5 of Marvel The TV Series. This will be the norm starting with the new seasons, which require more editing and improvements than previous MCU products.

Back
Top Bottom