• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Vote now in wave 1 of the FEOTM Reboot!

Marvel Origins: Avengers Part 1

Don't waste your time trying to get the 1080 version - piece Number 10 is missing and won't download and the editor will not respond to PM's.
Been trying for over a week now so I'm just gonna delete them and chalk it up to lesson learned - don't waste time with fan edits...unless it's on a reliable source, like Pirate Bay.
Thanks for wasting my time and bandwidth!

Tylersays said:
don't waste time with fan edits...unless it's on a reliable source, like Pirate Bay.

Congratulations, you might win the award for most douchiest first post ever. I'm sure your stay here will be long and meaningful.

HA!
You can delete the account - was it not plain enough?
My stay here is already over - like I said - lesson learned, DON'T WASTE TIME WITH FANEDITS.....
Goodbye!

tumblr_m55qpoqgfG1rxevt4o1_400.gif

lame sauce
Tylersays said:
Don't waste your time trying to get the 1080 version - piece Number 10 is missing and won't download and the editor will not respond to PM's.
Been trying for over a week now so I'm just gonna delete them and chalk it up to lesson learned - don't waste time with fan edits...unless it's on a reliable source, like Pirate Bay.

Wow i take a week off and all hell breaks loose! I don't even know what to say to all that.

Anyways first round of pm's are going out in a few hours. As ALWAYS i will be replying to all pm's(except that asshat's) It may just take me a while.

Cheers
J

Just want to add that Juice has always been responsive and friendly when responding to my PMs. Yes, sometimes it takes a few days or more for any editor to respond to a PM. It's called real life, deal with it.

If that person had just waited a bit longer, I'm positive Juice would have worked with him via PM to resolve the issue, because that's been my experience with Juice when I've had similar issues.

Even though he was a douche... Part 10 is not avail for me either? So I opted for the DVD dlc just so I can see this. Would love to get that piece though!

Hi, all

I downloaded Part 2 and Part 3, loved them both. But i can't complete Part 1 as one of the file 'parts' is not available. Looking for part10 to complete the Part1 download please.

Thanks

AndyGreen said:
Hi, all

I downloaded Part 2 and Part 3, loved them both. But i can't complete Part 1 as one of the file 'parts' is not available. Looking for part10 to complete the Part1 download please.

Thanks

Tylersays said:
[A year ago, top of the page]

albetoons said:

Need to read:

If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot. More details on our policies, especially our Own the Source rule are available here. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.

Back
Top Bottom