• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Vote now in wave 1 of the FEOTM Reboot!

Marvel Origins: Avengers Part 1

Absolutely loved this edit!

My only gripe is right at the end it says part 2 coming soon. HOW SOON?

10 out of 10

gimp575 said:
Absolutely loved this edit!

My only gripe is right at the end it says part 2 coming soon. HOW SOON?

10 out of 10

Evidently not soon enough lol

But thank you for the rating and glad you enjoyed it

Very much looking forward to seeing this edit, but the links appear to be down. Can someone post when the links are working again? Don't have enough posts to send a PM just yet.

Currently the edit is only available via Torrent. Im working on getting it elsewhere

Downloading now. Neg's review made me very interested! Let you know what I think.

yeah, the .info links went down in the middle of me downloading it...
let us know when it's up and downloadable again, i'm super interested in it! get it... "super-interested"... never mind.

The 1080p MP4 is now available via Demonoid, Rapidshare, Mediafire and Usenet.

The RS and MF files are double password protected (normal fanedit.org password). The Usenet files are not.

They should all be available via info within a day or two.

Oh and on the Usenet files you'll most likely have to use the PAR2 files as one rar file was being stubborn.

Enjoy the edit. :)

Luved the Edit and all my friends were jealous when i told them about it, Told them to join our community and get it themselves.
P.S. in the mp4 file i got off Demonoid i noticed the sync was out in some of the Ironman segments. Hope it helps and am looking forward to seeing the rest of your edits.
Long live FanEditing

Glad you enjoyed it, as far as for being out of sync i have watched the MP4 and DVD and have not had this issue. I would check your codecs.

Will there be a formal BD or AVCHD release of this at some point or am I going to have to futz around with the MP4? :)

I have been debating on releasing a bluray after both parts are done.

Tho i need to learn more about the process. Last time i tried to make a bluray with dvd architect it was unreadable

You can send a PM to geminigod about making BD with DVD Architect. He was able to pull it off with Two Towers.

Neglify said:
You can send a PM to geminigod about making BD with DVD Architect. He was able to pull it off with Two Towers.

Good to know. I see a pm in my future

Will someone tell me the password of the rars? I tried fanedit.org and its not working....

It should work, it's nothing complicated.

fanedit.org

no caps

Neglify said:
It should work, it's nothing complicated.

fanedit.org

no caps

But it says Wrong Password every time I tried to extract it.

In case I've gone insane since I uploaded it, try

fanedited.com

EDIT: Nope, not insane. Just tested myself. fanedit.org

Well i have a super crisp SL BD made and tested, however it appears bluray doesn't support the commentary link. You can still switch it manually but the playlist doesnt switch audio like it supposed to once its burned. Any idea's

Back
Top Bottom