• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Vote now in wave 1 of the FEOTM Reboot!

Marvel Origins: Avengers Part 1

Links are back Via, RS. Sorry for the delay on getting this one re-listed.

Started watching the dvd edition and enjoying it! How much better is the mp4 edition (I have a regular tv now, once my directv hd receiver arrives I'll be hooking up my hdtv)? Also I noticed during Stark's flashback scenes when he was captured in the cave everything was a dark blue, instead of black. Dunno if that's just how the dvd was built or what.

I know this edit tries to go side-by-side'ish but feels weird with Stark telling everyone he's Iron Man and Nick Fury showing up near the start, then the build up to it meeting Coulson, testing the suit against the Ten Rings, etc.

Will get part 2 later either the dvd or mp4 once I get more dl discs this weekend.

Glad you are enjoying. The blueish tint on the cave scene is due to it being a flashback.

As far as the mp4. It is a 1080p rip as to where most dvd's are only 420

Beat me to it Neg. :p

take it the 1080 has the blue also? Likely gonna check out the 1080s this weekend once I get some more dl discs (and get paid).

So I finished this today. Enjoyed it quite a bit and loved how part 1 ended. Props for the commentary track for somehow managing to throw in kevin smith and 2 girl 1 cup references also. XD Will post more soon.

kaine23 said:
So I finished this today. Enjoyed it quite a bit and loved how part 1 ended. Props for the commentary track for somehow managing to throw in kevin smith and 2 girl 1 cup references also. XD Will post more soon.

Glad to hear you enjoyed it. I had alot of fun making avengers part 1 and 2. But i must agree i do love the ending to part 1. I enjoy the dark ending to it.

Cant wait to see your review

Let me send you another PM, Juice, I am really looking forward to checking this out.

B

anyone having MOAP1MP.PART10.rar show unavailable? I have all the other files and this one wont show up and its been trying everyday for about a week now.

[MENTION=20388]digikuh[/MENTION] read the rules. Short version - don't clog up the thread with availability issues, PM the editor.

Back
Top Bottom