• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

GODDAMMITSOMUCH

You can get them at the grocerie store for cheap:
Dark-Red-Kidney-Beans.jpg

Wait, are you serious? you need a kidney?

TV's Frink said:

Yes, yes... What can I say? I get off on trailers.

Sicko. :-D

Sitting in dentists chair for an hour....waiting for the drilling......hearing. drills......drilling.......all around me......slipping into alternate reality.....gdism

At least you have us to keep you company?

jUST now going to bed at %am/

B00006IUL7.01._SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg

Insomnia does indeed suck. I don't know what's worse though... not being able to get to sleep, or having fallen asleep but being woken every 45 min. or so thus netting you only 3 hours of sleep for the night. This is what I experienced last night. *sigh*

Wait, you went to sleep late because you decided to watch Insomnia? Good movie by the way.

I think he just meant he has insomnia.

Literal Frink is literal.

I spend more time on here on here signed out and lurking than I do online and posting.

GODDAMMITSOMUCH.

FUCK YOU GEORGE.
Yesterday while watching football there were several commercials for the Saga BD set. The commercials were cool. They worked. They elicited that basic emotional response to Star Wars which is simply now part of my DNA, the visuals looked stunning... and then reality sunk in... and then the stark reality really set in...

September 16 should be the greatest fucking day ever. I should be near vibrating with excitement, salivating to delirium waiting for this set to come out. The anticipation should make what I felt waiting for TPM pale in comparison. Instead I'm full of anger, bile, loathing... I am Jack's COMPLETE BLIND RAGE.

Fuck you George. Fuck you because I agree with you. Both of you. I agree with 2011 George who says, I own these movies, I am the creator of them, and as an artist it is my right to keep working on my art until I am satisfied. I completely agree with you George. I also agree with 1988 George, the one who testified before Congress that film is more than just a business, and that it is greater than the owner/copyright holder's legal possession, film is owned by the culture into which it has been released, and THAT film, belongs to the people, and their right to preserve the historical significance of THAT film supersedes the rights of the copyright holders.

Fuck you George. Fuck you for being such a stubborn asshole, acting like a child in your obstinate refusal to acknowledge the brilliance of your own original creation. Fuck you and your ODD for drawing a pointless line in the sand. Fuck you for ruining a day that should have been like Christmas x 1 Billion.

GODDAMITSOMUCH.

I don't GDISM often, but when I do...

Stay thirsty my friends.

So, L8, should I take my thank you to Lucas out of my credits? ;)

So this is off topic of GDISM, but ultimately I have to continue thanking him in mine. I'm grateful to OLD Lucas for what he did, angry at new George. It's like having a family member that you love and are grateful to for the past, but are having a family feud with now because he keeps ruining family reunions. It's a love/hate relationship with Uncle George.

I have the hiccups.

Goddammitsomuch :x

Back
Top Bottom