• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

GODDAMMITSOMUCH

My wife's losing her job due to budget cuts, I need a new job, and now my car needs really extensive repairs I had no idea about. Anyone have $4000 they don't need?

That sucks. Sorry to hear about your woes.

Thanks, guys. The job thing has been coming for a while for my wife -- and for me, really, though I didn't expect finding a new job to be so urgent -- so at least we were (more or less) dealing with those already. The car, though? Ouch. Going to get my uncle, who is an engineer and has done a lot of work on his own cars over the years, to check it out tomorrow. I hope he'll have some good ideas for not spending that much money. If not, then I'm really not sure what we'll do.

Best of luck, hombre. Stay frosty. ;-)

Hope to see a post from you on the "not at all" thread soon!

Hmmmm, the mechanic I've been going to for years thinks that the guys I went to this time for an oil change may have been trying to fleece me. He has found a problem with the car, but he's going to seal it and see what happens from there. Too early to call it a win yet, but I'm hoping...

You didn't get a second opinion for something called a Brain Cloud? ;)

I just learnt via google that one of my uncles had passed away. I never got to know him. I think i'll cry for a bit.

Godda-ah fuck it! :(

Seriously, how fucking difficult does it need to be to download a good quality movie trailer from anywhere? Goddammitsomuch.

Aztek463 said:
Seriously, how fucking difficult does it need to be to download a good quality movie trailer from anywhere? Goddammitsomuch.

What trailer are you trying to download?

HP7 Part 1, the teaser trailer, like the very first trailer released. Yeah, it's all over YouTube and such, but the MP4 is crashing Vegas, trying to convert that to AVI is a fail, and good luck trying to pry and HD version from Yahoo or Apple. GDISM.

I will get it off Apple's site later tonight for you. I have QT Pro so it will be easy. You just need audio? PM me with what you're looking for.

thunderclap said:
I get off Apple's site later for you. I have QT Pro so it will easy. You just audio? PM me with what looking for. How about car stereo? Toaster oven? You like watch?
:p

im looking for kidneys... anyone?

Back
Top Bottom