• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

GODDAMMITSOMUCH

Had a gold crown, necessary not vanity, put in about two weeks ago and ever since the entire right side of my jaw has been sore and painful, then about a week ago I noticed a painful lump at the back of jaw on the inside which promptly burst when I was checking it out with my fingers and I now have a hole in the gum which you can see bone through and have been unable to eat anything remotely 'hard' as its simply too GDSM painful.

nOmArch said:
Had a gold crown, necessary not vanity, put in about two weeks ago and ever since the entire right side of my jaw has been sore and painful, then about a week ago I noticed a painful lump at the back of jaw on the inside which promptly burst when I was checking it out with my fingers and I now have a hole in the gum which you can see bone through and have been unable to eat anything remotely 'hard' as its simply too GDSM painful.

I feel you buddy. Nine years ago my upper wisdom teeth were coming in and there was no room in my mouth for them so they forced their way in by crushing the tooth in front of them. It got to the point were all was left was the nerve. I had to be extremely careful not to bite down too hard and to only chew on the other side of my mouth. I don't have dental insurance or a dentist so I had to wait several months before I could get it extracted. Damn tooth ruined Christmas for me that year. Just as my mother was setting the food on the table I went ahead and grabbed a pickle. I bit down on it and part of it hit the nerve. I was in such incredible pain for hours. I didn't even get to have any dinner. :(

I'll never understand why teeth weren't designed better, I mean if a great white shark can grow a new set every couple of years (or is that months) why the fuck cant we get a new set once a decade or something?

Because sharks need their teeth to survive more than we do?

Well, almost certainly... but I'm coming from the point of view of humans with tooth problems and the pain it causes us.

fuckinggoddamncustomersgggrrrrrrraaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhgoddamnitsomuch!!!!

Get mate to do car service=£10
But work out two tyres need changing, balancing and tracking need doing=£110.

motivator2fa583f1c9aef7.jpg

Buy Star Trek Series 1-3 off Ebay. On arrival and inspection:

FAKES. Dodgy f*ckin Chinese, DVD5, DVD Shrink, badly spelled, poorly packaged etc etc. Of course, can't get hold of the w@nker who sold them to me.

And I have toothache.

GDSM.

report to ebay as pirate goods you'll get yer money back, assuming you used paypal.

nOmArch said:
report to ebay as pirate goods you'll get yer money back, assuming you used paypal.

Yea, was all ready to do that - but he's conceded and will give me refund.

white43 said:
Buy Star Trek Series 1-3 off Ebay. On arrival and inspection:

FAKES. Dodgy f*ckin Chinese, DVD5, DVD Shrink, badly spelled, poorly packaged etc etc. Of course, can't get hold of the w@nker who sold them to me.

Didn't he include pics in his description? I wouldn't buy anything unless I could see it first.

This happened to me, but with Babylon 5.

Frantic Canadian said:
Didn't he include pics in his description? I wouldn't buy anything unless I could see it first.

Picture of Friends S5-d3 or something. Him, being as newbie couldn't work out why that had happened. So I just thought, "knobber", doesn't know what he's doing - but the bar code on the DVD is copied from the Friends series. I asked him to describe the boxes and they sounded like the remastered editions.

white43 said:
Get mate to do car service=£10
But work out two tyres need changing, balancing and tracking need doing=£110.

Bought a set of TSW Heat alloys off a guy for £120 just worked out the tyres are gonna cost me at least £200!

DVD-lab Pro keeps giving me unspecified encoding errors on a motion menu. GODDAMMITSOMUCH I was almost done.

Found an abscess on bears chin, just got back from the vets who stuck a needle in it, said it wasn't ready yet gave him a 2 week antibiotic injection and charged me £100! nice work if you can get it.

GDISM

Krispy bloody Kreme donuts give me heartburn of Godzilla like proportions.

nOmArch said:
Found an abscess on bears chin, just got back from the vets who stuck a needle in it, said it wasn't ready yet gave him a 2 week antibiotic injection and charged me £100! nice work if you can get it.

GDISM

New cat Ben mercilessly bullies Holly the older cat. She won't defend, had to split them up into upstairs/downstairs. :mad:

two words.

Water pistols.

Bear was an absolute fucker to Reggie for the first few months, then I bought 4 water pistols and left them in strategic positions around the house, two weeks later they were best of mates.

Back
Top Bottom