• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

cover by boon23

This may be a dumb question but how can i downloaded these covers and have them not be in the 3-d image and just like a regular cover that i can use a program like coverxp to print out
thanks

Thanks avp I had joined your site i just didnt know how to make the covers regular size , I am such a noob, I figured it out u just click on the cover it opens in another window and than u can save it. You have no idea how great this is as i have a bunch of stuff from a bit ago i need to get covers for thanks sooooo very much

i love that kill bill cover. way cool. though i am not a fan really of the batman cover. the front is a cool image, but i dont like the back at all. the boxes seem out of place, and the back just feels rushed.

btw... you need to add your new star wars cover here. it rocks ;)

as you wish, throw. :)
preview_sw_sotor_disc_by_boon23.jpg

I was using a few nice wallpapers, which I altered for this. The wallpaper I used for the front is responsible for the sepia and the corny images. I tried many ways to include the title on the front, but it all did not add to it. So I thought to just put it on the back BIG TIME and a little tagline on the front. The box around the title on the spine is a tribute to Star Wars history (although I did not add Star Wars to it).

my covers for Dead Set Serious:
3D_DSS1.jpg

3D_DSS2.jpg

3D_DSS3.jpg

the idea was to cover various interests: artsy, standard, horror

my covers for Sharkey's LOTR trilogy:
3D_boon23_Sharkeys_FOTR_dvd.jpg

3D_boon23_Sharkeys_ROTK_dvd.jpg

3D_boon23_Sharkeys_TTT_dvd.jpg

I used this cover art before for a disapporved LOTR fanedit and simply changed the text and color for the different releases. Very simple, but hopefully enjoyable.

my take on JasonN's Silent Hill: Red God Remix:
3D_boon23_silenthill_RGR.jpg

I thought this release came without cover art. JasonN's original artset arrived before I was finished with mine. Ah, well, still I wanted to finish it, since my approach is quite different to his.

I love those covers. The Silent Hill cover is really cool. ...and you can NEVER have enough cover arts ;) thanks for the update

a series for adabisi's releases, as simple as it gets to fit his "no this or that or anything style":
3D_boon23_canadianmovie.jpg

3D_boon23_americanhistoryx.jpg

3D_boon23_donniebrasco.jpg

3D_boon23_gutterballs.jpg

hahahaha, yes, thats about as simple as they get. white cover with black arial text may have sufficed too :grin:

2 takes for Batman and Robin DE-ASSIFIED by greencapt (because the original cover art exists only in very low quality).
Both are using the ideas of the original cover art for this fanedit, the back text is identical. The first one is kind of a remake of the original one, and the 2nd one has an all new front.

3D_boon23_br_deass1.jpg

3D_boon23_br_deass2.jpg

my take on Superman 2 - The DE JA VU cut by litemakr, because it only had a poster and no real cover art.
3D_boon23_superman_dejavu.jpg

Very nice!

Déjà vu is just two unhyphenated words though, for what it's worth. :)

hmmm.... maybe I knew that and it was my intention... (or maybe that just makes it sound better) ;-)

a cover art for kerr's LOTR: Book1 fanedit. Most of the text and font are based on kerr's ideas.
I wanted something old and special which could be quite easily used again as a theme for the entire series.

3D_boon23_kerr_lotr_book1_coverfinal.jpg

I love it. That antique frame you are using there really sets the cover apart from the rest. well done!!!

that's the best LoTR cover I've ever seen.

Back
Top Bottom