• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

cover by boon23

cover art for my new fanedit:
3D_boon23_ring2_UTW_cover.jpg

I used some posters and screenshots, from Ringu, Ring Two and The Ring. For the title font I partly replaced the original font with a scratchy one.

I like that this is no way similar to the cover art for the regular movie. I particularly like the font you chose, and the disc art - The "o" around the disc hub is great!!

the next one for Kerr's LOTR fanedits:
I thought about the most impressive thing of Book2, and it's Rivendell for me and because it is such a good place, I left some but not all color in the image.
3D_boon23_kerr_lotr_book2.jpg

here is my take on Stomachworm's Psycho - The Roger Ebert Cut

3D_boon23_psycho_REC.jpg

cover art for Philfrog's Muppet Family Christmas.

There I was doing my updates on the HIGH-5 section... and came to an edit that had no cover art: THIS ONE. It was pretty difficult to find good images for it, but in the end it kind of worked well. The most difficult part was to stretch the front to the spine and to get the title on the spine without background.

3D_boon23_mfc.jpg

cover art for LOTR Fellowship of The Ring BOOK CUT by Hal9000, based on his explicit wishes:
3D_boon23_hal9000_LOTR_book1.jpg

the cover and disc art are simple, it was just a bit hard to find a hi res version of the original book.

cover art for REFLECTIONS (mirrors fanedit) by myself:
3D_boon23_reflections.jpg

I wanted something different from the lame original covers for this. Kiefer was perfect. Problem is that this image exists only with huge text on it. It was tough work to get rid of that.

lovely LOTR discs. best part of that.

...and yes you are right, the original Mirrors covers are LAME. nice job there.

here is my approved by the faneditor's take on Halloween Complete Extended Edition by PhineasBG and Nighthawks:
3D_boon23_halloweenCEE.jpg

I wanted a different front than the usual one, so I used the French poster and replaced the font with a more original one (it's not the true original one though, but IMPACT seemed close enough). For the back I used the Japanese poster, but blackened the eyes of Michael that looked embarrassing.
The layout for the back was based on an original release.

very nice. and I am really glad its not the same old front for Halloween. this looks great.

boon23 said:
For the back I used the Japanese poster, but blackened the eyes of Michael that looked embarrassing.
Dude, the jap poster is friggin' gold, including the eyes :grin: Nice cover though

boon23 said:
cover art for my new fanedit:
3D_boon23_ring2_UTW_cover.jpg

I used some posters and screenshots, from Ringu, Ring Two and The Ring. For the title font I partly replaced the original font with a scratchy one.
I like this cover. Nicely done boon!

cover art for YourMamaVideo's CLOVERFIELD:
3D_boon23_cloverfield.jpg

download here

I liked the file poster art a lot and since it was not used for the official cover, it came in quite handy. Quite a simple take, which took me only about an hour.

my take on corgicar's Revenge Of The Sith.
I fell in love with the front image (just had to recolor it a bit) and designed the rest of the cover art for it. I tried various possibilities of putting the title on the front, but nothing looked really good, so I left it blank and put it in huge letters on the back.
3D_boon23_ROTS_corgicar.jpg

download here

cover art for this Tubes' Pressure Point Remastered, based mainly on the provided poster art by tubes:
3D_boon23_jb_pressurepoint.jpg

download here

Nice new art Boon. I actually just picked this one up on Blu-Ray when I grabbed Quantum Of Solace so I may have to give this edit a look.

glad to see some cover art action while I was away. nice ones!

Back
Top Bottom