• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Vote now in wave 1 of the FEOTM Reboot!

cover by boon23

I just checked out the online cover art 3D preview generation on http://www.imandix.com and it rocks.
coverpreviewrf5.png

best thing about it is that it offers transparent background.

my take on Messenjah14's 2001 MANIACS JUBILEED.

transparent_preview_2001maniacs_by_boon23.png

here is the cover art for the upcoming CBB fanedit THE LECTER VARIATIONS.

lectervariations_preview.png

This looks great boon. I think the FAN logo on the front is a little overwhelming. seems to be dominating the image. maybe try a little smaller, or another color. but anyway, the cover is looking great. you are really turning out some great ones

thanks, throw. I'll see what I can do about the fan logo.
Smaller might be a good idea.

lectervariations_preview.jpg

ok, here is the current final version including the disc.
I changed the size of the fanedit logo on the front and made it a bit more transparent. I also moved the credits on the back a bit up.
In case anyone wonders about the "M" on the disc: this is explained in the movie.

dotd_by_boon23_preview.png

here is my take for tranzor's DAWN OF THE DEAD 2004

most importantly I wanted it to be VERY different to the original cover art.

very cool boon!

looks really good, except I am not a huge fan of the text on the back. other than that, cool looking cover

i'm actually diggin' the text on the back :) kinda different.

although i'd like to see the normal DVD stuff back there also, perhaps as the top layer in white text?

overall a fantastic cover, boon!

...and a nitpick - i think it should be "superior entertainment" because some edits might not actually be changing the story as much as the entertainment value.

hehe, the japanese...
my source is actually an US poster.

jbs, this is just a standard fanedit text. But you are right, it might require some more individual trimming. Not for this cover though. As for the DVD details... well, everything that was presented in the info is there.

ah - boon, i was just talking about the normal "dvd details" like credits, etc.

i think it would give it a great, "officialness" look

I used an old poster art for the front, added title text, used images from the movie and from the official poster art for the back and spine, added some more text.

cover_by_boon23_preview.jpg

Back
Top Bottom