• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Vote now in wave 1 of the FEOTM Reboot!

Batman Forever: Red Book Edition - A Scaperat Fanedit - The 15th Anniversary Enhanced Edition

The flashback recoloring is incredible!
The subliminal flash in the “dojo” deleted scene is a nice idea, but to make it seem more deliberate I’d either add a gunshot sound (even slight might be enough) or have it “creep in” with a quick fade and out with a cut...

The flashback recoloring is incredible!
The subliminal flash in the “dojo” deleted scene is a nice idea
This wasn't an idea I had, it is part of scaperat's original edit. I am trying to flesh it out and make what he originally did flow better.

I’d either add a gunshot sound (even slight might be enough) or have it “creep in” with a quick fade and out with a cut...
I contemplated a gunshot sfx here as well. I am in the other flashbacks. So I will try it. Good idea. Where would you put the "bang", as it were?

There is no muzzle flash or recoil in the shot. The gunshot SFX doesn't fit there because of that. I think I prefer no gunshot SFX personally.

That's much better and does look great, even though I did miss the shot of Dick turning around in your version.

What if the gun fx started right before the flashback and trails off into it? That would give us a set up for it and it would negate the need for a muzzle flash. Just an idea, don't know if it would work or not.

Good idea about having the audio trail. Will test.

Doesn't the sfx already start before the flashback?

I worked on a DVD cover for this. @Thatstinkyguy contacted me with their version which I might like better. But it needs a couple tweaks to make it fit for my revision. Thoughts?

full

full

Back
Top Bottom