• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

Batman Forever: Red Book Edition - A Scaperat Fanedit - The 15th Anniversary Enhanced Edition

This edit should be approved and available soon. Dwight Fry had some great feedback which has been addressed. @ArtisDead has been a busy boy but will be previewing what could be the final version as soon as he's able. We excpect a release this month though. Stay tuned, and thanks for everyone's interest and help.

Check out the new cover art by @Thatstinkyguy He made some excellent artwork.
full

Original post has been updated to reflect the new art.

@ArtisDead Submission form has been submitted.

@admins Please move this thread to the fanedits page.

Once this is done, I'll be contacting many of you directly in the coming days.

Thanks everyone, and enjoy 🙏

Last edited:
Thanks! I hope he does too. He is very well spoken and knows his stuff. He should have more subs. I've not watched everything but I have watched several videos of theirs now and I like what I've seen.

Thanks! I hope he does too. He is very well spoken and knows his stuff. He should have more subs. I've not watched everything but I have watched several videos of theirs now and I like what I've seen.
It's the YouTube algorithm. If you don't feed the beast a couple of times a week you get left behind.

Back
Top Bottom