• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Vote now in wave 1 of the FEOTM Reboot!

AvP OUTBREAK by Wraith

If you have watched this fanedit, please rate it here:

• 10 stars (awesome)

Votes: 2 50.0%
  • 9 stars

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • 8 stars

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 7 stars

• 6 stars (average)

• 5 stars

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • 4 stars

• 3 stars

• 2 stars

• 1 star (atrocious)

• Total voters
  • Poll votes is visible for users with special permission.
A DVD image that is mkv? You mean an mkv file that is burnt on a DVD? Or an iso file image that contains an mkv?
In both cases I suggest using imgburn. Free and very good.

Wraith said:
I will also render an MP4 2.4gb version.

QUESTION GUYS...what programme do I use to burn a DVD image which is MKV??

Sounds like you are making progress, Wraith.

I have never heard of a DVD image which is MKV. Have you made a standard def movie into an .mkv so you can combine h.264 video and AC3-5.1 audio? (I have one of those.) Do you mean you have converted this into an AVCHD ISO?

Boon is certainly right about Imgburn, whatever the case, but I am curious as to what sort of file you have made.

tvm...all....it is unrelated...its a file i downloaded and i cant creat a dvd. I will create std files only for AvPo 2.0....

really appreciate the response.

now to drive to work...listening to the 82min score from predator....NICE

thx all

now to drive to work...listening to the 82min score from predator....NICE
I dont think I could drive to work listening to that.
I'd much rather paint myself up like a masculine warrior and "use the trees" ;)

HEY...never mind driving to work.....Guess what arrived at the office...ALIENS SCORE DELUXE CD with no less than 15 unreleased or unused cues from the movie with extensive liner notes telling you EXACTLY where the missing music wassuppose to be.....drove back from work with that doozy............HMMMM

Now...Predator score....I have about 150 scores on cd...and Predator obviously was not one. Love the film....recall some themes but never got it even though I am an Alan Silvestri fan.....so much to my suprise...and as much as i like alot of it on its own.....................it reminds me of Back to the Future which I know you all know he also scored....so I will judiciously use selections which don't trigger thoughts of Marty McFly and use some additional unused ALIENS music which will be authentic yet fresh all round....

Hope you all agree..

WRAITH

First third scoring done......should be done friday. Render Sat, revised upload...sunday...fingers crossed

Sounds amazing. really looking forward to this!

Captain Khajiit said:
matty303 said:
elbarto1 said:
wow, sounds great :eek: glad to help! :)

-just got disc 2. sorry, didnt see it until tonight

Could you point me in the direction of disc 2 as I can't see it for looking!

Currently only faneditors have access to it, so you're not going blind. I imagine it won't be long till all can see it though. :)

Thanks

I'm looking forward to the final release as well.

Actually, why wouldn't disc 2 be listed at fanedit.info?

It is in the package of the NTSC SL DVD. Just not specifically mentioned.

But not at fanedit.info surely? I can only see an NTSC DL DVD at fanedit.info, unless I'm the one going blind now...

oh yep boon is right.
When you open up the rar file, there are 2 dlc files in there - one is for the bonus disc :)

Normally I'd say "my bad" but really, "our" bad. heh.

edit: Hey wait a minute, the bonus disc dlc has today's date. Boon may be pulling a fast one on us :lol:

:D
(thanks for reminding me to add this)

you guys kill me!!...

News..

Predator 2 Score in the house....lefts spaces I wanted to use some cues (I down loaded it first just to listen,but the score on the edit will off the CD uncompressed WAV source.)

75% done now....should finnish tomorrow.

This will be a single disc release DL with all extras as mentioned.

Q for BOON and all...should I do a movie only SL version?

you should release a SL for all the folks that dont have DL access.

please remember to make sure the DL version is more burn-friendly than your initial release!

a 2h38min SL will never look really good though. DL, mp4 should be the way to go IMO.

elbarto1 said:
you should release a SL for all the folks that dont have DL access.
Honest question - are there a lot of burners out there that aren't DL capable?

oh yeah, I only recently got a DL about a year ago mainly to facilitate my fanedit needs

DONE...

Rendering overnight.

Additional cues ...78 of them including 21 Infrared eenhancments to audio.
Ranging from 5 second stings to up to a minute....most are short...PLUS whole new end title maontage of music from ALL feature films except AvP...funnily enough

BREAKDOWN of number of additional music cues
01 from Goldeneye
01 from Star Trek TMP cd
05 from AVP PC game
05 from Aien DVD isolated score
21 Aliens Deluxe edition cd
05 Alien 3 cd
14 Predator 20th anniversary expanded score
06 Predator 2 cd
21 IR

New run time 2.35.15 excluding WRAITH LOGOS
New end titles slightly longer to accomodate music...but film is trimmed by nearly 4 min more.

Complete breakdown and understandable description of ALL changes in TXT file attached to download.

Film render tonight, disc render sunday..up load sunday....
will post ISO, and MP4
WRAITH

ps THIS ROCKS

Loading....hmm..some issues apols...might take a day or two to get up there.
DL plus all extras VIDEO TS and ISO versions (up first)
SL Movie and trailer VIDEO TS ONLY
MP4 640x480
CURRENT 1.061 will be deleted on Friday to allow those part loaded to complete. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED (but this version is SO much better).
full details to come..thx all for your support
W

Back
Top Bottom