• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

Answer a movie quote with a movie quote!

But that's not funny. A transformer turning into a house. So what?

Since God created man, and man created the Transformers, the Transformers are like a gift from God

Whewww! Those acts of God really stick it in and break it off, don't they?

Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid.

God creates dinosaurs, god distroys dinosaurs, god creates man, man distorys god, man creates dinosaurs...

dinosaurs eat man, women inherit the world...

Superman was born Superman. When Superman wakes up in the morning, he's Superman. His alter ego is Clark Kent. His outfit with the big red "S", that's the blanket he was wrapped in as a baby when the Kents found him. Those are his clothes. What Kent wears - the glasses, the business suit - that's the costume. That's the costume Superman wears to blend in with us. Clark Kent is how Superman views us. And what are the characteristics of Clark Kent. He's weak... he's unsure of himself... he's a coward. Clark Kent is Superman's critique on the whole human race. Sorta like Beatrix Kiddo and Mrs. Tommy Plimpton.

And what are you, Ricky? Huh? Bishop Sheen? What the fuck are you, Mr. Slick? Who - what the fuck are you, friend to the working man? Big deal! FUCK YOU! You got the memory of a fuckin' fly! I never liked you, anyway.

Ron Moses

How come you always want to make love to me from behind? Is it because you want to pretend I'm somebody else?

Oh man, this is completely wrong!

Listen Vic, I don't mind what you do, but don't try to fuck me in my father's office, I don't think of you that way. I like you a lot man, but I don't think of you that way.

Good lord, are you having a bowel movement or a baby?

You ever take a dump made you feel like you'd just slept for twelve hours?

We call this next item "The Fecalator." One look at it, and the target shits his or her pants.

HIiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiDDYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, my name is Mr Stinky

Back
Top Bottom