• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Vote now in wave 1 of the FEOTM Reboot!

Answer a movie quote with a movie quote!

All train compartments smell vaguely of shit. It gets so you don't mind it. That's the worst thing that I can confess. You know how long it took me to get there? A long time.

ok so you not as fast as you were, you got calcium deposits on yoru bones, and artheritis in your joints, you wont be able to out last him, so your only option is power. you're gonan hit him with POWER BOMBS, which are gonna feel like pain bombs, your gonna hit him so hard his ancestors will feel it.

I'm gonna hit you so hard that when you wake up your clothes will be out of style.

One man's mundane and desperate existence is another man's Technicolor.

Look, Daddy. Teacher says every time a bell rings, an angel gets his wings.

You see, Mrs. Walker, this is quite an opportunity for me. For the past 50 years or so I've been getting more and more worried about Christmas. Seems we're all so busy trying to beat the other fellow in making things go faster and look shinier and cost less that Christmas and I are sort of getting lost in the shuffle.

Back
Top Bottom