• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

Answer a movie quote with a movie quote!

Bring 'em on, I prefer a straight fight to all this sneaking around!

*BOOM

those were five hundred dollar sunglasses Asshole

The difference between you and me is, I make this look good.

Oh! So that's, like, a metaphor?
Well see I am more of a literal guy. So when I do this...
** Swings causualimp around by his arm and plantes him with one hand behind his back on a table face first **
It means i will literally break your shit off if you ever touch me again.

:) ok Pumpkin

How do I know it is a threat?

I will eat your babies, bitch!

(*TV show, I am either breaking or changing the rules right now)

C?mon in, take a seat, have some cake...you aaaass!!!

boon23 said:
How do I know it is a threat?

Well, that depends who you ask. Because clearly, this dog has a bigger dick than you.
Hannible King Blade 3

This stuff will make you a into a goddamn sexual Tyrannoursous...Just like me!

Bain - Predator

You know, one of these days, you might want to consider sitting down with someone. You know, have a little share time? Get in touch with your inner child? Also, you just might want to consider blinking once in a while.

OH, That's why you and I had friction? God, I always thought it was 'cause, 'cause I fooled around with your daughter freshman year.

Back
Top Bottom