• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

And The Next Neglify Fanedit Is

Disturbing and funny at the same time. Love it. :)

Haven't had a chance to test as i have been working. But it should be up

Awesome! Let's see how many sheep actually watch this piece of sh-- oh wait

Uh. This fanedit is a brilliant masterpiece (almost as epicly epic as Kirk Shoots First but not quite) and I implore all FE users to watch it. Test audiences reported the following changes in their life after watching:

- increased libido
- sudden financial success
- longer life expectancy
- and in one case a viewer claimed that his arthritis was cured*

So what are you waiting for? Watch Jack and Jill Extended Edition to start up the path to total freedom.

*Neglify and fanedit.org make no claims that this fanedit will cure your ailments.

I derived significant enjoyment from this fan edit trailer.

steFANedit said:
fuck the "own source"-rule on this one, right?

tumblr_m7864iMyHg1rxevt4o1_500.gif

If its streaming you aint downloading.

[MENTION=9578]Neglify[/MENTION], this edit is the biggest waste of time this site has ever seen.

But quite an amusing waste of time :-D
Ill never watch it though.
No seriously, I will never watch a fucking frame of this film.
I don't care if it's HD.
Well done for editing in HD though.
I really like HD.
lastly...
Go edit something else now please :p

It's no Indiana Jones 4 I'll give you that. But it's better than that bullcrap Pulp Empire nonsense.

Neglify said:
It's no Indiana Jones 4 I'll give you that. But it's better than that bullcrap Pulp Empire nonsense.

Oh snap. The die has been cast....or something

Neglify said:

Touche

I laughed my arse off watching the trailer - the very idea of editing such garbage is hilarious and a great April 1st. But then, I saw you actually did fan-edit the shit out of that "film", which proves you are a very, very disturbed and dangerous individual. I'd sooner get kicked in the balls by that ugly kid from HOOK than watch a frame of it, however, you need to be praised, worshipped and honoured for being such a mental case among fan-editors.
PS - Somebody tell me it's not really Al Pacino, please. FFS.

dr.sapirstein said:
PS - Somebody tell me it's not really Al Pacino, please. FFS.

Wish I could, but it really is Al Pacino. And it gets worse, he raps in the movie.

Frantic Canadian said:
Wish I could, but it really is Al Pacino. And it gets worse, he raps in the movie.

If I were as rich as Sandler, I would of course give 20Millions to Al Pacino to rap for my own enjoyment, that's a given, but putting it in a film for all to see is just cruel.
I love your work, but I am so not touching this one, Neglify :D

dr.sapirstein said:
If I were as rich as Sandler, I would of course give 20Millions to Al Pacino to rap for my own enjoyment, that's a given, but putting it in a film for all to see is just cruel.
I love your work, but I am so not touching this one, Neglify :D

To save you from having to actually watch the movie.

OMFG, did Tony Montana just pelvis-hump me while rapping "Dunka-dunka-dunka-ccino"????
I feel dirty and used.

Back
Top Bottom