• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

And The Next Neglify Fanedit Is

Jesus shit, that was was a bomb ass teaser.

SHUT UP AND TAKE MY MONEY

(Disclaimer: Fan-edits are not to be sold and I totally own every DVD of every Nic Cage film ever.)

This may be the most entertaining thread ever.

Neglify said:
Ok, if 19 people or more like this post, I'll post a clip.

I did click on the link and "Like" it, but it would have been funnier if you weren't linking to a post at all, but to Rick Astley singing "Never Give You Up."

xDeeMx said:
SHUT UP AND TAKE MY MONEY

(Disclaimer: Fan-edits are not to be sold and I totally own every DVD of every Nic Cage film ever.)

send donations via PayPal to [MENTION=6674]blueyoda[/MENTION] [at] gmail [dot] com

its gonna be one of 'those' edits. I really can't wait because cage outrageous moments in films are normally a mindf**k at the best of times, having them all grouped together in one edit will leave me with onely one thing to say

Mjphfeklelowszhzkjzj!

Neglify said:
send donations via PayPal to blueyoda [at] gmail [dot] com

A $22 donation will get you a (signed, limited edition) mystery box in the mail. Shipping fees to anywhere in the world are included. Thank you for your generosity.

Offer ends April 1st, 2013

0_d418a_8bb1c244_XXL.jpg

Working on the finale. This may drive me absolutely insane. I'm outta here for now, I'll be back on March 31st 11:30 PST (approx) in the chat room. Maybe I'll do a Frink style debut. Wonder how many people would come? blueyoda probably wouldn't make it and he's the only one I care about when I'm drinking from the fountain of the Cage.

Due to my terrible internet connection a streaming premiere is out of the question. Oh well, nobody would have watched it anyway.

----------

More Information here.

DVD5 is available via MEGA, find it on Info.

"Amazing, in every sense of the word."
-TV's Frink

"The worst movie, now even worster."
-TV's Frink

"I laughed at the jet-ski part. I have brought shame to my entire family."
-TV's Frink

Best way to start out the day!;-)

"*speechless*"
-TV's Frink

Neglify said:
Due to my terrible internet connection a streaming premiere is out of the question. Oh well, nobody would have watched it anyway.

I would have watched.

Happy April fools to you too, Neg. you nearly had me. As if anyone would do a fanedit of that piece of sh1t! It's beyond saving.

Back
Top Bottom