• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

And The Next Neglify Fanedit Is

EmilBorg said:
So, what are you doing, Neglify? A combination of Nick Cage films?

It's hard to explain. My primary goal with this edit is to push the envelope, watch it bend. I'm reaching out to embrace the random and whatever may come. I embrace my desire to feel the rhythm of cinema, to feel connected enough to step aside and weep like a widow. I want people who watch this to feel inspired, to fathom the power, to witness the beauty, to bathe in the fountain, to swing on the spiral of our divinity and still be a human.

Possible tagline for this edit: "Over thinking, over analyzing separates the body from the mind."

Hmm, maybe I need to make a clip for some of you guys to understand this better. Would anybody like me to make a clip? Speak now or forever hold your piece.

Sounds like you've been bitten by the bug. :)

The blueyoda bug?

That or the "hey there's magic in this here editing" bug.

Wait, a Blueyoda is a bug? I thought yoda's were mamals...

Neglify said:
It's hard to explain. My primary goal with this edit is to push the envelope, watch it bend. I'm reaching out to embrace the random and whatever may come. I embrace my desire to feel the rhythm of cinema, to feel connected enough to step aside and weep like a widow. I want people who watch this to feel inspired, to fathom the power, to witness the beauty, to bathe in the fountain, to swing on the spiral of our divinity and still be a human.

Possible tagline for this edit: "Over thinking, over analyzing separates the body from the mind."

Hmm, maybe I need to make a clip for some of you guys to understand this better. Would anybody like me to make a clip? Speak now or forever hold your piece.

I have no clue what this edit is about, but I already love it. Deaf and blind and dumb and born to follow, what we need is someone strong to guide us. Like Neglify.

Make a clip for us muggles please. :D

got negligion?

tumblr_l1907mH76c1qzxzwwo1_500.jpg

Welcome to my world. And thank you for the like.

Well here we are. This post has received 19 likes. I thank everybody for their participation. Without further ado, here is the clip.

Top 2 working titles are "third_eye" and "(fe) la cage".

Discuss!

179341_o.gif

Hell yes!

Specially towards the end with Tool, and the screams matching up with Cage

And as far as titles go, I think "(fe) la cage" is cool

lol_wut_Camble.jpg

lolcat.jpg

If I had to critique, sound design seemed rough to me, thought about suggesting making the sound mix dreamier but nah. Keep that train a rollin! (keep doing whatever your doing) :)

Neglify used Nic Cage.
EmilBorg became confused.
Neglify used Tool.
EmilBorg fainted.
Neglify wins 10000 internets from EmilBorg.

I LIKE IT!

I have no idea what it was or what it was about or where it is going and it made my head hurt.... but I liked it. :D

Back
Top Bottom