• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

Star Wars: Renascent - by Asteroid-Man

Looks like the links on fanedit.info are MIA.

Oh, huh. That would make sense as this was on MU. I'll see about restoring it, but it may be a week or so before I can get to it. I still haven't even restored all of my own damn edits ;)

Asteroid-Man said:
Were new links added?

Doesn't look like it. Do you still have the edit yourself? If so, maybe you can re-up it.

I have the edit, maybe I could re-up it. Was it DL or SL? I can't remember if I compressed it to SL, or if it was that way in the first place.

QuickCut said:
I have the edit, maybe I could re-up it. Was it DL or SL? I can't remember if I compressed it to SL, or if it was that way in the first place.

It was a Dual Layer.

Oh. Ok. Well, if anybody still wants a compressed version, I can upload it.

QuickCut said:
Oh. Ok. Well, if anybody still wants a compressed version, I can upload it.

I was just looking for this edit and found them MIA. Glad to see it's on people's radar. I usually grab DLs if they are available, but at the moment I'm out of DL discs so an SL would suit me just fine ;)

When it comes to fanedits: as many options as possible please.

I may have the dual, i'll check later.

Indeed I do have the dual layer disc (as well as the bonus disc). I'll add it to my upload list.

I don't have enough of a bandwidth limit to let me upload. Sorry guys! :(

Thanks to TV's Frink, the DL DVD is now available on Megashares.

Thanks a lot Frink!! By the way, would any of you guys be willing to do a rate/review?

The site is undergoing maintenance at the moment.

Patience! ;-)

(and sacrifice Han and Leia?!)

Back
Top Bottom