• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

Covers by Rogue

tumblr_lnksvt2sdK1qlztoqo1_500.gif

.................................^ Kal-El*..............^Rogue
.........................................Neg ⇩
i-cant-hear-you-over-the-sound-of-how-awesome-i-am.jpg

Yeah, nice job rescuing that crashing airplane, there "Super Man" :p

AWESOMENESS!
Thank You Rogue!!!:)

Rogue-theX said:
Cover for BionicBob's forthcoming BSG edit:

Hey Rogue my man, any chance of a reup of this?

BTW you ought to be getting tired of people praising your cover work, so I wont ;)

Rogue, I'd ask you for help with cover art, but I would rather you just work on getting me your dang trailer. :p

nah. Still screwing with shit and rendering stuff. I haven't even started on the DVD authoring yet. I will not be preparing the final discs without your trailer on it, even if that means I don't release this thing until christmas. :-D

geminigod said:
I will not be preparing the final discs without your trailer on it, even if that means I don't release this thing until christmas. :-D

Rogue. Take your time with the trailer. Take as much time as you need.

havok1977 said:
Hey Rogue my man, any chance of a reup of this?

Shit! I missed this, sorry Havok. Almost all the covers i posted in this thread and the one on another forum are now toast. You can get it from the edit page if you haven't all ready.

Rogue-theX said:
Cover for BionicBob's forthcoming edit:
throughaglassdarkly3dvi.jpg

Thank you. THANK YOU! THANK YOU!!!

Amazing work!!!!
:)

Rogue-theX said:
Shit! I missed this, sorry Havok. Almost all the covers i posted in this thread and the one on another forum are now toast. You can get it from the edit page if you haven't all ready.

No worries, I got it from navigating the directories over at the covers hosting :)

And as usual stellar work on the cover for Bob's Nemesis :D

I think both of them look great, but I prefer the bottom one the most! :)

Rogue-theX said:
Cover for BionicBob's forthcoming edit:
Aww no mediafire link for this? I was hoping to include in my burned DVD

Back
Top Bottom