• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

Wakeupkeo's Justice League

Your friendly neighborhood subtitle man updated the subtitles, you can find them here!

Edit: I see WKO already updated the subtitles, this is the no ESL version.😁

Last edited:
Your friendly neighborhood subtitle man updated the subtitles, you can find them here!

Edit: I see WKO already updated the subtitles, this is the no ESL version.😁
This is awesome, thank you!!! Now also in my links! You are a hero!

This is awesome, thank you!!! Now also in my links! You are a hero!
Downloading them now!

Thanks to the both of you!

By the way, you have the subtitles I'm going to use listed as 'No ESL', which is actually the opposite. For English as a Second Language viewers, you don't need the Hearing Impaired subtitles. So, you should label those subtitles as ESL and the other as HI.

Back
Top Bottom