• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

The Rage of Cage - Nicolas Cage X 7

After receiving multiple positive feedback on the edit, I will now add it to IFDB.

I have some plans to make another Cage edit but I have to add more Cage films to my collection first.

@Dawnrazor
My Review for IFDb:

How does this have no reviews yet? I guess you need all the movies which was asking a lot. If you're a super fan of Cage it should be no problem, but I had to get Between Worlds and Kill Chain for this. I really like Kill Chain's dialogue that you used. It's slick.

This is an absolute fever dream of an edit. Cage on display in some of his wildest and most outrageous films. Great edit for watching with a group of friends.

Almost seamless cuts throughout, from one film to the next. It has great use of stock footage for cut-aways/transitions. The music choices and transitions with them are fantastic.

* Four concerns I had:
  • 1: When Cage lets his dog go to attack the other dog early in the edit, the transition at the front door is a little strange because his dog runs off to the front door, then all of a sudden Cage is opening the front door while holding the dog's collar. Not a huge concern.
  • 2: 44:36 - The audio fades out a little too quickly. It's not major but I noticed it.
  • 3: 59:23 to 01:00:15 - The audio is very badly out of sync to their mouths on-screen.
  • 4: 1:16:49 - Audio is out of sync again [see: Cage's mouth on-screen].
I love how it goes from one outrageous Cage character to the next, but sometimes he's just interacting with beautiful women. Then back to carnage and absurdity. I lost count of how many sex scenes are in this. Cage gets around in this edit. And I love how Cage's name is Joe in Joe and Beautiful Worlds. It makes it even more confusing in a good way, haha.

I would love to know how you decided on the flow of the edit, how it goes from one movie to the next. Why this order? And how long did it take to plan out? Or was it even planned, per se?

Favourite scene: Cage headbutts a guy holding a shotgun and takes him out with ease while screaming erratically. Then he snorts a bunch of cocaine off of some broken glass he grabbed off the floor, like he's Scarface or something. It's wild and it makes me laugh.

Funny idea while watching: At 29:35 I would love if you added one frame from Raiders of the Lost Ark, when the Nazi's faces are melting off. Just one frame lol. Just for shits and giggles, to keep people guessing.

I had a great (ADHD mind F) time watching this. I love the creativity of blending all the films together so well. The ending of this edit! :oops:

* I will amend my review if the edit gets further updates that address the technical errors I mention. See: concern 3 and 4.

Last edited:
@Dawnrazor
My Review for IFDb:

How does this have no reviews yet? I guess you need all the movies which was asking a lot. If you're a super fan of Cage it should be no problem, but I had to get Between Worlds and Kill Chain for this. I really like Kill Chain's dialogue that you used. It's slick.

This is an absolute fever dream of an edit. Cage on display in some of his wildest and most outrageous films. Great edit for watching with a group of friends.

Almost seamless cuts throughout, from one film to the next. It has great use of stock footage for cut-aways/transitions. The music choices and transitions with them are fantastic.

* Four concerns I had:
  • 1: When Cage lets his dog go to attack the other dog early in the edit, the transition at the front door is a little strange because his dog runs off to the front door, then all of a sudden Cage is opening the front door while holding the dog's collar. Not a huge concern.
  • 2: 44:36 - The audio fades out a little too quickly. It's not major but I noticed it.
  • 3: 59:23 to 01:00:15 - The audio is very badly out of sync to their mouths on-screen.
  • 4: 1:16:49 - Audio is out of sync again [see: Cage's mouth on-screen].
I love how it goes from one outrageous Cage character to the next, but sometimes he's just interacting with beautiful women. Then back to carnage and absurdity. I lost count of how many sex scenes are in this. Cage gets around in this edit. And I love how Cage's name is Joe in Joe and Beautiful Worlds. It makes it even more confusing in a good way, haha.

I would love to know how you decided on the flow of the edit, how it goes from one movie to the next. Why this order? And how long did it take to plan out? Or was it even planned, per se?

Favourite scene: Cage headbutts a guy holding a shotgun and takes him out with ease while screaming erratically. Then he snorts a bunch of cocaine off of some broken glass he grabbed off the floor, like he's Scarface or something. It's wild and it makes me laugh.

Funny idea while watching: At 29:35 I would love if you added one frame from Raiders of the Lost Ark, when the Nazi's faces are melting off. Just one frame lol. Just for shits and giggles, to keep people guessing.

I had a great (ADHD mind F) time watching this. I love the creativity of blending all the films together so well. The ending of this edit! :oops:

* I will amend my review if the edit gets further updates that address the technical errors I mention. See: concern 3 and 4.
Thanks for your kind review (y)

I will look into these issues and try to update them.
I haven't seen it for a long time and maybe I would done it different now.

About nr 1.
From what I can remember that’s how the scene plays and I made no cut to it.
Cage takes the dog out of his car and let it go.
But when he opens the door, he has his dog with him.

The audio issues I believe is my fault and I will try
To fix those.

My general plan was to just have a loose story
About ”Fire” and ”Family” and to make it in a nightmarish way.

#3 and #4 are the most important. You can ignore #1 and #2 if you fix 3 and 4, IMHO.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom