• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

The mostly hidden bread thread

How many slices in a loaf

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Possessed said:
Funny story,  I actually don't have a kitchen sink. Because I don't have a kitchen.  Because the house I live in wasn't originally a house,  it was an old man's gift shop. It's perfectly nice and comfortable in every other respect after all the work I've put in turning it into a home , but putting in a shower was a major expense and i ran out. I make it work though.  I cook in the garage,  I have a George foreman grill (I have a propane grill too but I mean for inside cooking), an electric skillet,  a portable stovetop,  a convection oven,  and a microwave so I can pretty much make anything I want to make out there.  But no kitchen sink.  I wash my dishes outside with the hose faucet,  and no I'm not joking even though it sounds funny.

Don’t forget the front porch outlet.

We don't talk about the front porch outlet.

Had some cheese bread with marinara sauce today, and sliced pepperoni sausage as well.

Yummy

I can't believe you would do this to me.

dahmage said:
Had some cheese bread with marinara sauce today, and sliced pepperoni sausage as well.

Yummy

Deconstructed pizza?  Take it to Top Chef.

TVs Mountbatten-Windsor said:
dahmage said:

Yummy

Or Alan Moore's house.

Duragizer said:
TVs Mountbatten-Windsor said:
dahmage said:

Yummy

Or Alan Moore's house.

He’d likely just toss it out.  I think he’s on record saying “I don’t have Watchmen on my shelf.”

Maybe he’d offer it as a sacrifice to the snake god.

thought i had leftover pizza and went happily to the fridge to get it only to discover there was none and have my expectations crushed. i ended up having to have some bread with butter :/

^^^ Even I feel sad after reading that.

The best part is he only got his hopes up because of something i said, so he owes his disappointment to me.  As most people in my life do

Bread and butter is the pizza of....something.

If bread isn't baked, is it bread?

Hell yeah it is, you just called it bread in your question, Einstein

Surely, if bread isn't baked, it's dough?

3a116884945f870924f1ffd3f36fc015.png

I love cookie bread ice cream.

Back
Top Bottom