• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

The mostly hidden bread thread

How many slices in a loaf

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
suspiciouscoffee said:
Kropotkin4.jpg

Ok college boy, I don't understand this thing.  Care to splain?

I going to go cut a loaf, @"TVs Mountbatten-Windsor"  / your Majesty's baby, you still want me to hook you up with my bread guy?  This one is better than the last one.  I'm sorry, I think they thought you'd enjoy erotic baking.  My mom had the same reaction.

... you've been giving other people your loaf?

You said you would start using the basket I gave you.  You said you were proud of it.  No no,  it's fine .

I keep my bananas in that, I love that basket, don't be so sensitive.

Oh I'm sensitive? We'll see whose sensitive when I finally get my turn.

Possessed said:
Oh I'm sensitive? We'll see whose sensitive when I finally get my turn.

Ohh that's reported, oohhh yeah

You won't eat bread right for a  week.

We can all at least agree that bread is to be kept in the cabinet under the sink, yes? I mean, how else are you gonna get that delicious green topping without having to wait forever?

You guys have sinks? I thought that was just in movies.

Funny story,  I actually don't have a kitchen sink. Because I don't have a kitchen.  Because the house I live in wasn't originally a house,  it was an old man's gift shop. It's perfectly nice and comfortable in every other respect after all the work I've put in turning it into a home , but putting in a shower was a major expense and i ran out. I make it work though.  I cook in the garage,  I have a George foreman grill (I have a propane grill too but I mean for inside cooking), an electric skillet,  a portable stovetop,  a convection oven,  and a microwave so I can pretty much make anything I want to make out there.  But no kitchen sink.  I wash my dishes outside with the hose faucet,  and no I'm not joking even though it sounds funny.

Cats don't take showers, they hate water. You can't trick me.

Those aren't cats, cats have wings.

Cats do not abide by the laws of nature,  man.

Possessed said:
Cats do not abide by the laws of nature,  man.

They used to, but Nature Man was more of a dog man and they figured it out.

Back
Top Bottom