• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

The mostly hidden bread thread

How many slices in a loaf

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

dahmage

Reaction score
Trophy Points
This thread is going places.  It's the bread of life for your threads of strife.  You need a little buttering up? Then grab a slice and chill.  Tell me what you knead, or just feel free to loaf around.

Only rule is that most of the conversation should be hidden, we don't want our bread to get stale out here in the open.

Quick question,  how long should it sit in a Canadian basement before we can eat it?

Possessed said:
Quick question,  how long should it sit in a Canadian basement before we can eat it?

You are NOT the winner

To follow up on our previous conversation @"Possessed" , no I didn't know you hadn't told her yet.  Sorry man.

I recently got a new breadbox!

dahmage said:
To follow up on our previous conversation @"Possessed" , no I didn't know you hadn't told her yet.  Sorry man.

I never did find the toothbrush,  or the extension chord.  But I expect they'll be turning up in a day or two.

jrWHAG42 said:
I recently got a new breadbox!

Well in.  That's the spirit. Keep that tasty bread away from peeping eyes and poking fingers.

Possessed said:
dahmage said:

I never did find the toothbrush,  or the extension chord.  But I expect they'll be turning up in a day or two.

LoL.

Also?
Possessed said:
extension chord.

I assume this is rock n roll lingo

Possessed said:

No, no, no. Pizza goes in the basement. Bread goes in the attic.

Duragizer said:
Possessed said:

Goddamnit I nearly spit my French loaf out upon reading this.  11/10.

Duragizer said:
Possessed said:

Wait till you find out what pizza is made of

Possessed said:
Duragizer said:
Possessed said:

Wait till you find out what pizza is made of

I already know it's made of Soylent Green.

Dahmage makes the cheese himself. It's the funniest thing,  he  never goes to the grocery store and we don't have a cow. Now THAT'S a master chef!

Duragizer said:
Possessed said:
Quick question,  how long should itb sit in a Canadian basement before we can eat it?

This is the best thing since sliced BREAD

I hear  tell that Betty White predates sliced bread. My spirit animal.

Kropotkin4.jpg

That's not how the in crowd is posting images.

Back
Top Bottom