• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

The FanEdit.org "Worst Movies Ever Made" List!!!!

When it comes to bad movies, only two come to mind that I wouldn't wish on anyone.

The Covenant-dear lord, this movie is so painful with how phenomenally boring it is. The trailer promises you with the a story about 4 wickens engaging in an epic battke with an ostracized 5th wicken, but nearly 70 percent of the movie is focused on high school crap. And when it finally gets to the fantasy stuff, you just don't give a crap about what happens to anyone. It's not even ironically redeemable like the Twilight movies are. My friend and I tried to riff it, but we failed in the FIRST FIVE MINUTES!. That is how horrible this movie is.

Serbian Film-this is just a sickening, tastelessly violent, abomination of a movie. I'd say more but I've only actually seen reviews of these films (The Cinema Snob, Phelous, and Oancitizen), but I've heard and seen enough to wonder what kind of sick f**k you'd have to be to even consider making this film. Also, it made me never want to travel to Serbia for as long as I live.

if anyone's wondering though, movie-censorship has a comparison of A Serbian Film's rated- and unrated version (yes, I know how silly that must look). Saves you the trouble of vomiting ;)

To be honest I found A Serbian Film rather boring, since the whole movie is designed to make you feel sick, once you get over the shock value and watch it for what it is you realise that it's not actually very good.

No-one was hurt or exploited during the filming so I don't really see the outrage, personally I find something like Milo and Otis to be far more disturbing.

Kal-El said:
I honestly only watched House of the Dead for Erica Durance's topless scene.

Same for me with Kristina Lokken in Bloodrayne

im gonna go with "Cop Out"
damn you kevin smith. damn you bruce willis.

1. What about Tracey Morgan.
2. I'm not real harsh on smith for this one since he didn't write it.

elbarto1 said:
im gonna go with "Cop Out"
damn you kevin smith. damn you bruce willis.

Yes, not one of Kev's best. Only one, other than Jersey Girl, I've switched off before the end.

So, I watched the Felix the Cat Movie today...you can add that piece of SH%* to this list.

Killer Klowns from Kansas on Krack is pretty dire or Birdemic for that matter.

So...does The Room count? 'Cause that film is kinda hilarious and worth the money.

nOmArch said:
Killer Klowns from Kansas on Krack is pretty dire or Birdemic for that matter.

Haven't seen Birdemic, but I can definitely agree with you on Killer Klowns From Kansas On Krack.

nOmArch said:
Birdemic for that matter.

lol, I remember seeing a trailer for birdemic. I thought it surely had to be a joke...

I'm going with Guilty by Association. One of the worst POS movies I've had the displeasure of watching many years back. Still trying to wash my eyes of this abomination put to celluloid as of today! Lol. :-:)oops:

Insemenoid (horror planet)
Chicago

Back
Top Bottom