• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

The Dark Knight Ascends

batman begins is simultaneously one of the smartest superhero movies ever made and the dumbest because of this plot device. I can confidently say without a lick of irony that the 66 series never had a villains gizmo that moronic.
even joel schumacher never went that dumb.
But hey, its an awesome visual, which is probably reason enough to retain the gordon hospital scene. That scene was especially prominent in promotional material, so for that reason alone its worth keeping. Many a fan edit have failed when straying way past the original productions intent. The best fan edits are the ones which those casually familiar with the film would never think were fan edits.

You may be forgetting that silly dehydration ray from the Adam West / Burt Ward Batman movie (if that counts as part of the series).

Yeah Nolan sucks!! :ROFLMAO:

One scene that always got me was "let her go" in Dark Knight when Rachel and Batman fall off the top of the building and crash onto the top of a car. I guess technically Batman spread his cape a little but it still felt very weird to me. Oh we just landed on this car, no problem. Joker is up in the penthouse with all my guests, who cares...

I never liked that scene but hey, it is what it is. Still a good movie.
That's why I recut it to put more emphasize on the cape being used to slow their fall. The original scene was just cut poorly. Can't fix the Joker escape bit though lol.

You may be forgetting that silly dehydration ray from the Adam West / Burt Ward Batman movie (if that counts as part of the series).

Lol.

Curious to what is this "guilt trip edition" that is now on the folder??

Someone asked for me to re-instate Harvey Dents letter and Gordons guilt trip. I figured why not so I made it.

Hahahaha….did he finally cave and include Blake finding the bat cave?

Did he caaaaave. The punsssss.

No. I didn't including the batcave lol I deleted all source files to be rid of it once and for all lol

Back
Top Bottom