• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

The Avengers

"Avengers Assemble" is a horrible title. It is like calling the next Hulk movie "Hulk Smash"

g1orkatsos said:
"Avengers Assemble" is a horrible title. It is like calling the next Hulk movie "Hulk Smash"

I agree, I can't believe they think us in the UK will not know the difference between teh '60s show and this. I mean the poster kind of gives it away.

Thank god I am part of the 24% then. No offence taken. Sure there are things I could pick up about other countries. :)

From what I've heard, Avengers Assemble is only the UK title.

I must say that this poster doesn't really do much for me. It's photoshopped beyond belief. LOOK AT CAPTAIN AMERICA. Everyone else is fighting and he's standing there POSING FOR THE CAMERAS. Hawkeye's doing something similar, and everyone else looks like they were pulled off various posters and pasted onto a video game background. Also, Robert Downey Jr.'s head looks like it was added digitally to an Iron Man body from the latest Marvel video game. Hulk looks so painfully animated, even more than in The Incredible Hulk.

the-avengers-poster.jpg

I like avengers assemble simply because I actually did initially think of this when the movie was announced

And now compare that to some actually good fan made posters:
avengers-fan-posters.jpg

elbarto1 said:
I like avengers assemble simply because I actually did initially think of this when the movie was announced

Nostalgia Critic tore it apart:

I never said it was good :p
to be fair I dont think I ever even saw that movie - it was just the first thing that popped into my head "there already was an avengers movie right?... ohhhhh"

Although it obviously draws images from the previous Avengers movies, I think this is the best/most creative fan poster yet...

The-Avengers-Movie.jpg

beats the official one but putting iron man twice is a bit overdowneykill

Just click "insert image" and then paste the link. Easy as pie.

Nic Sticinski said:
It's sad I still don't know how to properly post pictures.

It's the button with a picture of a tree.

picsly.jpg

njvc said:
Music to all faneditors ears! you should have 3 hours of footage to play with, including 45 mins of deleted scenes :) (here's hoping they put them all on the disk...)

http://au.movies.ign.com/articles/122/1220590p1.html

That sounds awesome, but it will be most likely shots with unfinished effects, and they will be pretty much unusable for the most part

I only just noticed today that while the US release date is May 4th...

How cool is it (for me) that the Aussie release date is April 25th? Yeah, boy! :p

Back
Top Bottom