• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

The ARROWVERSE (Flash, Arrow, Supergirl, Legends,etc)

SUPERMAN & LOIS update -- according to reports, with the exception of the Kent Family and Lex Luthor, all supporting cast have been let go as Regulars.
Some may return either as Recurring or Guest Stars. No word yet how the budget cut will affect other aspects of production.

SUPERMAN & LOIS update -- according to reports, with the exception of the Kent Family and Lex Luthor, all supporting cast have been let go as Regulars.
Some may return either as Recurring or Guest Stars. No word yet how the budget cut will affect other aspects of production.
But I really like John Henry and Natalie!

But I really like John Henry and Natalie!
Me too!
And there is still the possibility he will appear in some episodes as a guest star.

I suppose the positive side of this slashed budget, particularly if season four is the last, that it will force the producers to tell a very tight, focused story about our core characters and not make the same mistakes as the final season of The Flash.

Great Krypton!!! They went there! They really, really went there!!! Now that was a true CLIFFHANGER!
Thank Rao the series has been picked up for another season! If it had ended like that?!??!

Michael Cudlitz is easily the most terrifying and brutal Lex Luthor to date.

This was a stellar, emotionally exhausting, rewarding season. No super hero fatigue here. Just great characters and good story.

Highly recommended.

Last edited:
Great Krypton!!! They went there! They really, really went there!!! Now that was a true CLIFFHANGER!
Thank Rao the series has been picked up for another season! If it had ended like that?!??!

I thought S03 was supposed to have 15 episodes, like the previous ones.

I thought S03 was supposed to have 15 episodes, like the previous ones.
I can’t remember now but many CW shows had their episode counts drastically cut back this season. The Flash went from an announced cut of 20 episodes down to 13.
So Superman & Lois may have had the same issue.
Next season will only be 10 episodes with the majority of the cast let go.

Considering the long gestating but inevitable sale of the CW and cancellation of the rest of the Arrowverse, it was very ballsy of the producers to end the show on a cliffhanger of such magnitude! If Superman & Lois had been cancelled, the fanbase would have been pissed! Lol

A great tribute to the Arrowverse by UltraSargent...

Not sure what it is... a fan edit movie maybe... but it has my attention. :)

Judging from the comments, it's a fanedit indeed. It looks pretty good.

Finally got around to making some case art for my Arrowverse edits....

Crisis-collection-blu-ray.jpg

That was a good show, I always found John Wesley Shipp to be way too bulky to be portrayed as a speedster, but he grew up on me.
I agree, that was my original nitpick back in the day too. (much like Eric Bana as "puny Banner" lol)
Plus, on top of that, the extra muscles built into the costume... he did not look like a runner.

But gosh dang it, the storytelling, production values and performances all eventually won me over. :love:

much like Eric Bana as "puny Banner" lol
Around 2003, Steve Buscemi would've been the perfect Bruce Banner. But I like Eric Bana, in fact, I chose him over Mark Ruffalo a thousand times. The more accurate Bruce Banner starting with Bill Bixby is 100 % Ed Norton.
But gosh dang it, the storytelling, production values and performances all eventually won me over. :love:
Let's not forget the Danny Elfman theme.

Another nice fan edit my EverythingArrowverse.

The Ending that probably should have happened...

Back
Top Bottom