• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

The 50,000 Movie Challenge

CJ121997 said:
It's a tough week for new ratings, with just 6.

53051 A Cinderella Story: Starstruck - PG
53054 The Ice Road - PG-13
53058 The Laureate - R
53059 Trail Of Justice - PG-13
53060 The Mad Hatter - R
53061 Blithe Spirit - PG-13

It's implied that the quantity is poor. Since we're in the 3rd week of the year, it looks like the rating system is failing. It is forecasted that we would expect 408 titles by end of year. Let's wait and see...

Where are you getting these new numbers? I just checked filmratings and they still haven't updated. They still have last week's numbers up.

If you want to see my full list of numbers I have & those are missing. You can see if you open the link I provided in a previous post last year. I'm not sure if you need Microsoft excel to access it but can see if can open it. If can open it & you anything you have that I'm missing you post it here. you either post it here or add it yourself. If you want to re-post the link I will. just let me know if you want to give a try.

Frantic Canadian said:
Movieman53000 said:
When you are counting Money & putting them in piles of 100. Do you stop at 100 & restart 100 or 101?

Your analogy isn't relevant because we are talking about two completely different things. Let's look at it this way. Say you're thirty years old. Now, would you say you were still in your twenties or would you say you were in your thirties? Because according to your rationale you would still be in your twenties.
Yes it is. You would not leave the first pill of money with only 99 would you. You would wind up with uneven piles just because when you want start at 100 instead of 101. remember I said sequence of 1000. I also said you would leave the first sequence of 1000 short at 999 not 1000. You trying to disregard the first sequence 1-1000. it's not my fault that #53000 is missing anyway. you age non-sense is not relevant that's totally different.

Movieman53000 said:
Frantic Canadian said:
Movieman53000 said:
When you are counting Money & putting them in piles of 100. Do you stop at 100 & restart 100 or 101?

Your analogy isn't relevant because we are talking about two completely different things. Let's look at it this way. Say you're thirty years old. Now, would you say you were still in your twenties or would you say you were in your thirties? Because according to your rationale you would still be in your twenties.
Yes it is. You would not leave the first pill of money with only 99 would you. You would wind up with uneven piles just because when you want start at 100 instead of 101. remember I said sequence of 1000. I also said you would leave the first sequence of 1000 short at 999 not 1000. You trying to disregard the first sequence 1-1000. it's not my fault that #53000 is missing anyway. you age non-sense is not relevant that's totally different.

If you can't see why your analogy isn't relevant and mine is then you're a bigger idiot than I thought. I'm done trying to make you understand and see the logic behind it. It's clear you lack the intelligence and common sense to do so. I also will not contribute to your list. I have enough work to do with my own list that I'm not about to look through your list and compare it with mine to see if I have anything you don't.

Only six new films rated this week:

53051 A Cinderella Story: Starstruck
53054 The Ice Road
53058 The Laureate
53059 Trail Of Justice
53060 The Mad Hatter
53061 Blithe Spirit

Frantic Canadian said:
Movieman53000 said:
Frantic Canadian said:
Movieman53000 said:

If you can't see why your analogy isn't relevant and mine is then you're a bigger idiot than I thought. I'm done trying to make you understand and see the logic behind it. It's clear you lack the intelligence and common sense to do so. I also will not contribute to your list. I have enough work to do with my own list that I'm not about to look through your list and compare it with mine to see if I have anything you don't.

You're the idiot getting all bent out of shape for nothing. GOOD RIDDENS! I don't care. I did not ask you to contribute. I said can if you want. besides I likely have more than what you have anyways. I could have sorted it anyway you wanted me to. to make it easier for you. It's possible you may not even be able to access it. you may need Microsoft Excel just to read it & you said you did not have Excel

Movieman53000 said:
Frantic Canadian said:
Movieman53000 said:
Frantic Canadian said:
Movieman53000 said:

You're the idiot getting all bent out of shape for nothing. GOOD RIDDENS! I don't care. I did not ask you to contribute. I said can if you want. besides I likely have more than what you have anyways. I could have sorted it anyway you wanted me to. to make it easier for you. It's possible you may not even be able to access it. you may need Microsoft Excel just to read it & you said you did not have Excel

I'm an idiot? This coming from the guy who can't even spell, use proper grammar, or capitalization. That's rich. You also appear to have memory issues because in a comment above you stated, and I quote, "If can open it & you anything you have that I'm missing you post it here. you either post it here or add it yourself.". Nowhere in that comment do you say that I can help out if I want. In fact, you flat out tell me that if I have anything that you don't to post it here or to add it to your list myself. And bragging about possibly having more on your list than I do? You must be a very sad and lonely person if you think that's brag-worthy.

Frantic Canadian said:
Movieman53000 said:
Frantic Canadian said:
Movieman53000 said:
Frantic Canadian said:

I'm an idiot? This coming from the guy who can't even spell, use proper grammar, or capitalization. That's rich. You also appear to have memory issues because in a comment above you stated, and I quote, "If can open it & you anything you have that I'm missing you post it here. you either post it here or add it yourself.". Nowhere in that comment do you say that I can help out if I want. In fact, you flat out tell me that if I have anything that you don't to post it here or to add it to your list myself. And bragging about possibly having more on your list than I do? You must be a very sad and lonely person if you think that's brag-worthy.

I do not know if you can open without excel. Including dups & stopping at 53000. I have 46235. how many do you have. I also have a lot of those serials you have, even if you do not have excel you should still be able to open it however the program you may not allow to read properly.

Less of the name calling please gentlemen.

Would you stop having commotion?

I contributed to fill the missing numbers, especially classics and modern NR films. There are many missing ones out there, like less than 7,000 films, classics and NR films combined.

@"Frantic Canadian" please do not delete threads.

Frantic Canadian, @"CJ121997" & @"Movieman53000"  All further communication in this thread needs to resume the intention of the OP and involve civil commutation. Thanks.

While I don't pretend to understand what exactly this thread/topic is about, it is clear enough that it is the same as the thread it is now merged with. @"Frantic Canadian" , feel free to do a full edit of the OP to update the title thread if needed.

Found some more movies not listed on filmratings, but unfortunately the end credits only feature the MPAA logo and not their associated certificate numbers.

All About The Money and you can watch it on Tubi.
Call Me King and you can also watch it on Tubi.
Abduction and you can watch it on Tubi.
Jamesy Boy and you can watch it on Tubi.
Ideal Home and you can watch it on Tubi.

What is up with all these movies having the MPAA logo during the end credits but not an associated certificate number?

And this is interesting. Shadow Of The Lotus isn't listed on filmratings, has a TV-PG rating on IMDB, but has certificate number 48263 attached to it during the end credits. However, according to filmratings that number belongs to a movie called "Passions". Shadow Of The Lotus has a 2016 release date attached to it while Passions has a 2012 release date attached to it.

After all those disappointments with logo but no number finds I finally found one that isn't listed on filmratings and has a certificate number attached to it. The Girl Is In Trouble is number 46704. And with that find that now leaves us with only 17 missing numbers for the 46000's.

Those numbers being:

46009 / 46038 / 46064
46110 / 46163
46302 / 46341 / 46391
46610 / 46644 / 46650
46902 / 46917 / 46976

Shadow of the Lotus was completed in Nov 2013 but released in May of 2015
Passion was completed in July 2012 & released in Aug. 2012

The TV-PG is likely incorrect. That Rating was likely submitted by a IMDB user. The MPAA does use that rating. TV-G (G), TV-PG (PG), TV-14 (PG-13), TV-MA (R) are usually used by TV & cable stations. The Correct Rating is Likely PG or NR

Passion (R) & Shadow of the Lotus (TV-PG) are both available on Tubi

Movieman53000 said:
The MPAA does use that rating. TV-G (G), TV-PG (PG), TV-14 (PG-13), TV-MA (R) are usually used by TV & cable stations. The Correct Rating is Likely PG or NR

Passion (R) & Shadow of the Lotus (TV-PG) are both available on Tubi

I am well aware of what ratings the MPAA and TV networks use. It is quite possible that the TV-PG rating listed on IMDB is the rating the film was given when it aired on TV, since the film doesn't have an MPAA rating. And yes, I know they are both available on Tubi. I was using Tubi to check for missing numbers.

Luckily, I found at least an NR film with a number.

49123 Big Sky (2015)

#46302 Toy story 3 I also have it listed as 46032. Filmrating has it listed with 46032 so I'm guessing that 46302 is incorrect. I'm going to watch toy story 3 to confirm

The secret Lives of Dorks #46610 Listed on FilmRatings

CJ121997 said:

49123 Big Sky (2015)

Where did you find that one? Is it available to stream anywhere?

Movieman53000 said:
The secret Lives of Dorks #46610 Listed on FilmRatings

Thanks. I must have missed that one somehow.

Frantic Canadian said:
CJ121997 said:

49123 Big Sky (2015)

Where did you find that one? Is it available to stream anywhere?

On a site called *site link removed*. This is where I found a lot of missing numbers.

Back
Top Bottom