• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

Star Wars VIII - The Last Jedi

ep8-ff-000016.jpg

Now, pendejo, shall we see what sort of swordswoman you have become?

Old news but I didn't know:
John Williams composed the music before the editing.

Rian Johnson doing karaoke of Weird Al's "Yoda" in 2012:

Mark Hamill doesn't seemed thrilled with the direction of The Sequel Trilogies

Last two posts moved to the correct thread.

MOD NOTE: This is actually the previously released teaser.  Nothing new to see here.

MOD NOTE 2: There is a few seconds of new Rey footage at the beginning.

new teaser

ImperialFighter said:
Just a heads-up.  THE LAST JEDI's director recommends NOT watching the latest trailer.  I'll be taking his advice to keep things as fresh as possible for myself, as the initial teaser was sufficient enough for me - www.darkhorizons.com/last-jedi-director-says-avoid-the-new-trailer/

Johnson says in his tweet: “I am legitimately torn. If you want to come in clean, absolutely avoid it. But it’s gooooood.(director give viewers choice to watch it or not to,he never tells you NOT to watch)

EDIT i posted teaser not the full trailer. dont worry it shows nothing spoilery

gazza said:

You said "new teaser."  So which is it?

Never mind, it's not new, it's just the old teaser.  Move along.

ImperialFighter said:
Just a heads-up.  THE LAST JEDI's director recommends NOT watching the latest trailer.  I'll be taking his advice to keep things as fresh as possible for myself, as the initial teaser was sufficient enough for me - www.darkhorizons.com/last-jedi-director-says-avoid-the-new-trailer/

Johnson says in his tweet: “I a legitimately torn. If you want to come in clean, absolutely avoid it. But it’s gooooood.(the director never said do not watch , he gave viewers a choice to watch or not to  watch) the title of the  post is misleading,

TVs Frink said:
gazza said:

it is the second teaser trailer for last jedi
.the full trailer is not released in my country for another day

gazza said:
TVs Frink said:
gazza said:

No it isn't.

It is this teaser, which was released in April.

gazza said:
Johnson says in his tweet: “I a legitimately torn. If you want to come in clean, absolutely avoid it. But it’s gooooood.(the director never said do not watch , he gave viewers a choice to watch or not to  watch) the title of the  post is misleading,

Indeed gazza.  Although I'd already made my mind up to resist the temptation, I just wanted to point out that the director suggested caution.  Either way, it kinda sounds like there's a good possibility that the imminent new trailer might include some kind of major plot spoiler for those that choose to watch it.

TVs Frink said:
gazza said:
TVs Frink said:
gazza said:

No it isn't.

What he means by new teaser is the first 10 seconds of the video, with new shots of Rey.

ImperialFighter said:
gazza said:

there will quite possibly be major spoilers thats why if i did post any new movie trailer which i thought people would be divided on , i would either hide it,or just supply the link so people could decide for themselves..

i never said i posted new trailer you did,i only said i posted new teaser as it said on top of video(it was new to me i had only seen the 8 second trailer)
oh well no harm done

Back
Top Bottom