• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

Star Wars VIII - The Last Jedi

if i ever get to direct a SW film, it'll be called A CLOCKWORK JEDI.

share_1_0.png

Well, I mean - at the story's start, there's only one Jedi left as far as we know - Luke.  There was nothing to indicate that Leia ever became part of the order.  Rey's untrained.  The Knights of Ren were said to have taken out Luke's disciples, right? Also: the plural of Jedi is Jedi.  Just throwing that out there.  I like the title, regardless.

Am I the only one who thinks they only decided on the title after...what happened last month?

could hve been worse... like THE FIRST ORDER STRIKES BACK.

then you'd know there's no getting off the recycle train.

The word Jedi is both singular and plural, is it not?

Rogue-theX said:
Is it spoilery?

Nothing really with regards to plot, just a lot of random imagery. But there are a lot more visuals in here than I was expecting. Not sure if I'll watch the next trailer, but nothing really revealed in this teaser outside of what we already know.

Who's voice is that says "it's time for the Jedi to end"? At first I thought it was Driver's but on second viewing I thougt it might be Hamill's.

It didn't show much that you wouldn't expect from having seen where TFA ended. It's pretty safe to watch IMO.

Personally I loved William's TFA score so much. It's amazing how strong and familiar Rey and Ren's themes feel now, that they only needed to play 4 and then 5 notes of them.

I agree Williams score was strong. But I see it as very different from his work on the earlier films. The themes are more short motifs whereas the themes in the earlier movies were much longer themes. If that makes sense.

I checked it out, thanks guys.

I want that Jedi bible! It looks like an illuminated manuscript.

They better not blow up Poe's X-wing, but if they do then his next one has to be a submersible black t-65 amphibian model x-wing with the first 100 tie fighter kill count marks pre painted on the hull to save some time. And a quantum proton torpedo launcher to blow up something big.
...oh, and while were at it, might as well paint 100 storm trooper helmet kill count marks on the hull as well. :D

Wow, what a trailer.  The idea of having Luke be the one to want to [w*** out all *** ****] is SO powerful, and it makes so much sense.  It is the most logical and perfect way to end the saga.  If I can go ahead with a spoilery theory I would say that this is Luke's way to level Jedi and Sith, break the wall of distinction, unite Jedi and Sith.  If this were so, I think it would be genius.  And, going in real spoiler territory, I would go out and say that Rey will train to become a Jedi, then become a Sith and become both, uniting the Dark Side and Light... she being The Chosen One.

Back
Top Bottom