• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

Star Wars: Rise of the Empire

If you have watched this fanedit, please rate it here:

• 10 stars (awesome)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 9 stars

• 8 stars

• 7 stars

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • 6 stars (average)

• 5 stars

• 4 stars

• 3 stars

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • 2 stars

• 1 star (atrocious)

• Total voters
  • Poll votes is visible for users with special permission.
you can also drag the VIDEO_TS folder into Media Player Classic, and it will play the DVD.

I would stick with VLC player anyway. It will directly play .VOB files and you can watch the ISO on it once you mount it on a virtual drive. I love that player, there are very few things it cannot handle (unfortunately Lagarith Codec is one of those few things.)

I am actually enjoying this so far. Took forever to get it haha. But started watching this weekend. I am an audio engineer, I would have loved a chance to help you edit the Gungan voices.( and if you ever thought about redoing that, send me the audio track and Ill work some magic on the gungan). But I am THOROUGHLY entertained everytime the gungans speak ahaha. At least its not that annoying original voice. If it was just a little louder....
The video is not as sharp of course, but I overlook that for the effort involved. Good work.

lewis886 said:
Well.... after a year and a half i've finally finished this silly edit... and learned a LOT along the way. so here's where you get to voice your opinions on my work.... hate it? let me know.... love it? let me know.... think it's just ok? let me know lol

anyway, rate how well you think i've focused the story, gotten rid of the more annoying parts, and overall improved this trilogy :) if you don't think i improved it at all.. give it a 1.... if you loved it... give 5.... or anything in between :)

either way i think you'll agree it's definitely a different experience than the originals. took me a couple of times watching it thru to really get used to the different way things happen... now i really enjoy it.

Ed Rhone said:
I am an audio engineer,
If you know an "easy" way to keep the voices (and maybe sound effects) and remove what is left of music on the mono center audio track of a DVD, the fanedit community will praise your name eternally! :pray:

TMBTM said:
If you know an "easy" way to keep the voices (and maybe sound effects) and remove what is left of music on the mono center audio track of a DVD, the fanedit community will praise your name eternally! :pray:

+1

Back
Top Bottom